• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So Much To Celebrate - LIFE and Sophie Kate!

Ooh a shopping trip - you know I love those!! I grabbed my wallet, now I'm ready to go!! :cool1:

I especially love that turquoise necklace in the Mexico pavilion - I didn't see that last month so I'll have to look for it again. Very pretty.

I need to go back and catch up, friends! As it sometimes does, life got busy. I was the project manager at work for our new website and that launched this week - if you're a nurse check out www.nursingald.com for jobs. :goodvibes OK, no more plugs for work. :rotfl2: Anyway, I've been late nights and early mornings and now that's dying down, so I've come back to my Dis friends and I want to catch up with everyone. :lovestruc

MeMom, your trip is SO close!! I'm so excited for you!! If your winter weather has been anything like ours, a getaway to sunny FL is just what you need!! :woohoo:

Have a great day!

Love all the shopping pics & WS & F&W pics!!:thumbsup2

There are so many F&W things that I would love to have. Love that bag, t
shirts, pot holders, etc. Just everything!:) I did order that turquois F&W t shirt
online.

I did not realize they made jewelry out of park maps. That is great!!:thumbsup2

Enjoy your weekend with your girls MeMom.:goodvibes

I see a few ornaments I like and a few yummy sweets too! ;)

Owen has a couple of the cars. We started his collection when we went, then mom sent him a couple for Easter last year as they had gone to Downtown Disney when they were there.

Those beads are awesome! Adding that to my list to check out. My school kiddos would love them.

More shopping pictures!! Love them. I am sitting here enjoying the beautiful sunshine. I need to get some cleaning done in a few minutes. We are going to the Tennessee basketball game later so it is house cleaning time right now.
I plan on packing next weekend. I hope you have a great time with Jill and the girls this weekend.
We may have a little change in our original plans for July. I have almost decided to go on the Disney Alaska cruise. We really love Alaska cruises and I want the boys to go on one Disney cruise at least before they get too old to really enjoy it. I am excited and hope we work it out.
Have a great weekend!

More shopping pictures!! Love them. I am sitting here enjoying the beautiful sunshine. I need to get some cleaning done in a few minutes. We are going to the Tennessee basketball game later so it is house cleaning time right now.
I plan on packing next weekend. I hope you have a great time with Jill and the girls this weekend.
We may have a little change in our original plans for July. I have almost decided to go on the Disney Alaska cruise. We really love Alaska cruises and I want the boys to go on one Disney cruise at least before they get too old to really enjoy it. I am excited and hope we work it out.
Have a great weekend!

Marc really wants to cruise Alaska. We are going to have to book that one of these times....

Love all the Epcot pictures and the shopping!

I hope Bella is feeling much better today. Enjoy your girls todayprincess:

I've never noticed the Donald and Goofy in MouseGears. I'm going to have to look up when we go in May. I LOVE your trip reports. I always have great intentions to do a Trip Report but can never find the time. I hope I can do one for our next trip, since I will be off for the summer. Can't wait for more! :)

I always regret never spending enough time in Epcot. There is so much to see, shop for and there is always some sort of activity going on! Great pictures MeMom.

Enjoy the baby shower today, both MeMom and Jill. I hope Bella is feeling better.

I love shopping in Epcot! Kailyn and I ducked into MouseGears whenever we could, but I never noticed the Goofy and Donald. So cool!

We got a good amount of snow yesterday. I checked the news app on my phone and it says the city I work in, which borders the city I live in, got a foot. We should have had a snow day yesterday, but didn't...the superintendent sent out an email and apologized for not calling it. However, since this IS Massachusetts, my neighborhood looks much the way it did before it snowed yesterday, since it was in the mid-forties and sunny today. :rotfl2:

Oct2012Pt1517.jpg

I got this shirt for my DH during our October trip! Even though it says 2012, I still think it will be a fun shirt for his first trip to F&W this fall!

I will admit - you are a master at shopping pictures!

MeMom said:
Break the piggy bank open, or get the credit card out of the block of ice in the freezer ;)....it's time to shop!

Oh, Wigd.....

Mickey fills many roles.

Chocolate covered almonds for me. What would you choose?

My eyes are looking kind of like the Donald above right now, so I am calling it quits for tonight. More tomorrow.

Wowie! I am going to be in big trouble when we go to WDW at the end of September!!!! That virtual shopping we all just experienced has set my heart a fluttering!Thanks again for your great eye in spotting all those treasures. Deb

I was very tempted by some of that recycled paper jewelry on our trip. So fun and pretty.

Love that piggy bank.

Loving the trip report and feasting on all of the pictures as usual! :thumbsup2

Just wondering if you have found a "quicker" way of getting pics from photobucket to the Dis or do you just have to do it one at a time. :rolleyes:

I enjoyed your shopping pictures as usual, MeMom. I know I will be doing a lot of that while everyone has fun on the big rides! :)

This will be our first time doing the KidCot stops with Little Guy. He is very excited about it!

Your pictures are REALLY making me want to be in World Showcase right now!!! Love the Mexico pavilion, they have such fun merchandise there! :goodvibes

Ooh a shopping trip - you know I love those!! I grabbed my wallet, now I'm ready to go!!

I especially love that turquoise necklace in the Mexico pavilion - I didn't see that last month so I'll have to look for it again. Very pretty.

I need to go back and catch up, friends! As it sometimes does, life got busy. I was the project manager at work for our new website and that launched this week - if you're a nurse check out www.nursingald.com for jobs. OK, no more plugs for work. Anyway, I've been late nights and early mornings and now that's dying down, so I've come back to my Dis friends and I want to catch up with everyone.

MeMom, your trip is SO close!! I'm so excited for you!! If your winter weather has been anything like ours, a getaway to sunny FL is just what you need!!

Have a great day!

We are glad you are getting a break from all of your extra work.

Our winter has been fairly average, but I do not like winter of any kind, really, except for maybe Christmas Day and a snow day or two, so I am very ready for a sunny getaway! Of course, when we are having tornadoes in April and May, I will be wishing for a calm, cold winter day.

Love all the shopping pics & WS & F&W pics!!

There are so many F&W things that I would love to have. Love that bag, t
shirts, pot holders, etc. Just everything! I did order that turquois F&W t shirt
online.

I did not realize they made jewelry out of park maps. That is great!!

Enjoy your weekend with your girls MeMom.

I did enjoy the girls. Jill bought me a copy of Wreck-It Ralph, so the girls and I watched it last night while we Jill, Trent, Brandi, Jarvis, Brandon, and Heather enjoyed pizza and laughter in the kitchen. Today, we went to Nashville Zoo. It was a perfect zoo day, too. It was hard to say goodbye to them, because I will not see them again before I leave.

I see a few ornaments I like and a few yummy sweets too!

Owen has a couple of the cars. We started his collection when we went, then mom sent him a couple for Easter last year as they had gone to Downtown Disney when they were there.

Those beads are awesome! Adding that to my list to check out. My school kiddos would love them.

You know the bracelets that I look at on every trip and take pictures of??? I am thinking of getting one to wear at Trent's wedding. I may never wear it again, but it will be something pretty, and it will allow me to have a little Disney connection without it embarrassing Trent. ;)

Have a great weekend!

I think it would be awesome to see Alaska!

I didn't pack this weekend after all. I have one more to go.... :upsidedow

Marc really wants to cruise Alaska. We are going to have to book that one of these times....

That will be cool! And cold. :cold: But still very cool! :)

Love all the Epcot pictures and the shopping!

I hope Bella is feeling much better today. Enjoy your girls todayprincess:

Bella was doing better today. She enjoyed the zoo. As usual, she kept us laughing.

I've never noticed the Donald and Goofy in MouseGears. I'm going to have to look up when we go in May. I LOVE your trip reports. I always have great intentions to do a Trip Report but can never find the time. I hope I can do one for our next trip, since I will be off for the summer. Can't wait for more!

While in Disney World, look up and down. ::yes:: There are fun things to see in windows, on ceilings, on floors, on door handles, etc.

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you get to enjoy some Disney happiness through the reports.

I always regret never spending enough time in Epcot. There is so much to see, shop for and there is always some sort of activity going on! Great pictures MeMom.

Enjoy the baby shower today, both MeMom and Jill. I hope Bella is feeling better.

The baby shower was nice. It was for one of Jill's very best friends in high school. She's having a little girl. princess:

I don't know if there is ever enough time to take in all of Epcot! There is so much to see in World Showcase alone, and in the Innoventions centers, there is always something new.

I love shopping in Epcot! Kailyn and I ducked into MouseGears whenever we could, but I never noticed the Goofy and Donald. So cool!

We got a good amount of snow yesterday. I checked the news app on my phone and it says the city I work in, which borders the city I live in, got a foot. We should have had a snow day yesterday, but didn't...the superintendent sent out an email and apologized for not calling it. However, since this IS Massachusetts, my neighborhood looks much the way it did before it snowed yesterday, since it was in the mid-forties and sunny today.

The snow will melt and spring will come. I have faith. :) It has been a beautiful day here after weeks of gloominess, cold, and rain.

I got this shirt for my DH during our October trip! Even though it says 2012, I still think it will be a fun shirt for his first trip to F&W this fall!

I will admit - you are a master at shopping pictures!

I do take a lot of merchandise pictures. It helps me not spend so much money. I can look at the pictures and enjoy them without cluttering my house with trinkets. I tend to buy practical souvenir items - kitchen things, beach towels, and such.

Wowie! I am going to be in big trouble when we go to WDW at the end of September!!!! That virtual shopping we all just experienced has set my heart a fluttering!Thanks again for your great eye in spotting all those treasures. Deb

Don't go bankrupt! Dave Ramsey would not be happy with my shopping enabling. :sad2:

I was very tempted by some of that recycled paper jewelry on our trip. So fun and pretty.

Love that piggy bank.

I looked, but did not buy. It is fascinating to me, though, and I might buy someday. :scratchin

Loving the trip report and feasting on all of the pictures as usual!

Just wondering if you have found a "quicker" way of getting pics from photobucket to the Dis or do you just have to do it one at a time.

One picture at a time for me. I have not experimented with loading pictures on the 'new' photobucket yet, but that is coming soon.

I enjoyed your shopping pictures as usual, MeMom. I know I will be doing a lot of that while everyone has fun on the big rides!

This will be our first time doing the KidCot stops with Little Guy. He is very excited about it!

Sorry you will miss some rides, but it is for a very good reason! You will see some new things because of not being able to ride, too. ::yes::

Kids love the Kidcot stops. They will be coloring with Sharpies, so be sure he wears something that can be tossed out, just in case he gets marker happy!

Your pictures are REALLY making me want to be in World Showcase right now!!! Love the Mexico pavilion, they have such fun merchandise there!

Mexico has such brightly-colored fun stuff. :thumbsup2 I think the suns are cute, and I like the piggy banks.

Just wanted to share a few weekend pictures before we move on.

These are from the baby shower.

This kind of banner is very popular these days.

FamilyTimes2013065_zpsec4da843.jpg

This blackboard wall was in the host's playroom. I thought it was a neat idea, as long as you can raise the child to know that all walls are not blackboard walls. ;)

FamilyTimes2013066_zps9ac060a9.jpg

Three high school friends.

FamilyTimes2013068_zps2f45f28d.jpg

Today was perfect for Sophie's first zoo trip.

FamilyTimes2013069_zpscb8fcdda.jpg

Blue Macaw

FamilyTimes2013071_zpscbafcf2b.jpg

White-cheeked Gibbon

FamilyTimes2013072_zpsf39941e2.jpg

Checking out the meery-kats. Brooklynn was such a sweet big sister and got Bella on her back so she could see. I love that big girl! :love:

FamilyTimes2013078_zps24523b32.jpg

Saddle-billed Stork

FamilyTimes2013081_zps86cb4011.jpg

Caribbean Flamingos

FamilyTimes2013085_zps1b1831f1.jpg

Baby Tapir - will lose markings as it grows.

FamilyTimes2013086_zps09df107b.jpg

Lazy Cougars

FamilyTimes2013087_zps4f459bb6.jpg

Ring-tailed Lemurs

FamilyTimes2013092_zpse7b0e3a9.jpg

Clouded Leopards

FamilyTimes2013093_zps39a93a6d.jpg

FamilyTimes2013095_zps3f68b412.jpg

Hornbill

FamilyTimes2013098_zps46a17e64.jpg

Gator Country

FamilyTimes2013099_zps02baa222.jpg

FamilyTimes2013100_zpsc3258fd5.jpg

Photobucket is stalling on me. I will try to finish again in a few minutes.

A quick map check to see what is next.

FamilyTimes2013101_zpsfdce3096.jpg

Sleeping Lynx

FamilyTimes2013102_zps63f90cbc.jpg

Bengal Tigers

FamilyTimes2013103_zps83847634.jpg

FamilyTimes2013104_zps1455dcec.jpg

FamilyTimes2013105_zps5e299fa5.jpg

Iguanas

FamilyTimes2013107_zps036b2254.jpg

FamilyTimes2013106_zps5d2cfd85.jpg

Emerald Tree Boa

FamilyTimes2013112_zps6f06a078.jpg

The girls always enjoy seeing rays.

FamilyTimes2013114_zpsa878ebe3.jpg

FamilyTimes2013115_zpsf145c8cc.jpg

Not Animal Kingdom Lodge, but it gives you a little taste of it.

FamilyTimes2013120_zps52030494.jpg

Lunch time.

FamilyTimes2013121_zps670fe12f.jpg

Red River Hogs

FamilyTimes2013122_zpse16f0447.jpg

Giraffes

FamilyTimes2013123_zps735d3135.jpg

FamilyTimes2013124_zps3d45b43d.jpg

The big gray things. Bella practices her Spanish and calls them ellie-fahn-tays.

FamilyTimes2013125_zpsf9f2f5a0.jpg

Elephant art work is sold to raise money for the exhibit.

FamilyTimes2013126_zps42d7aaa4.jpg

We had a nice day together. It was hard to tell them goodbye when it was time for them to go back to Alabama, as I will not see them before my trip. I sure will miss them while I am in our happy place without them.

I am glad you had such a great weekend with your family. Sounds like a great time.

Love the zoo pics.:thumbsup2

What a wonderful big sister Brooklynn is.:goodvibes

Wow those spotted leopards are beautiful & I LOVE the tigers!!

That is so cute the way Bella says elephants.:)

It looks like a fun time was had by all.

The zoo pictures look like so much fun!! I spent my beautiful Sunday afternoon washing cars. I know it is supposed to rain tomorrow, but it needed done to get all the salt off.
Yes, we would like to see Alaska again. We will see. I am not deciding yet. Blake really wants to go to Legoland. We had already booked WDW at Kidani before I had the idea. He is set on Legoland, Disney and Universal. We have tried to persuade him but no luck so far. He will go if I want him too, but I have not decided yet. We are already going to Hawaii and DL so that is alot of traveling.
I know you will miss the girls but they will be there in spirit and you can always have my boys if you get lonely.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter