So Much To Celebrate - LIFE and Sophie Kate!

Your descriptions of your struggles and recovery from last summer still bring me goose-bumps! Excited to read all about the trip:cool1:

I'm in! I agree with everyone else...no more scaring us! ;)

Jill in CO

I'm here and looking forward to following your Oct trip. With you went through I hope this one was the most magical yet. You are such an amazing mother:lovestruc

Agreeing with everyone else's sentiments. That was a scary time for all of us, even the ones who only "know" you on here. :goodvibes. Looking forward to hearing about Sophie's first trip.

I'm here...I have all my belonging safely stowed in the underhand compartment and I'm buckled in for this great ride!

I absolutely adore all of you so much!
You can brighten up my spirits by just looking at a few pics.
I enjoy all the "crazy antics" you all get into and I love it when you include us into your daily lives too.
Can't wait to see those three sweet little girls enjoying our favorite place.

I am so thankful that Jill had a happy outcome to her medical emergency last year. (That intro brought back those feelings of worry and then relief when we knew she would be okay. :hug:)

Time to celebrate little Miss Sophie Kate's first trip.....I'm excited! :woohoo:

:tink:* Jill, we will have to try and cross paths somewhere during our trips in April. I'd love to see Brooklynn, Bella and Sophie too.
We will be there from April 12-17.

I'm going to try very hard for this (WDW trip) to be a surprise birthday present for Lexi...she thinks I just cancelled the May trip and didn't re book.
I want to reveal it to her on her birthday April 7...fingers crossed I won't let it slip.

Saw the message on Facebook and had to stop over. We're currently back at the hotel for naps. Debating whether to go back tonight as it is suppose to be really cold tonight.

I'm here! Excited for another adventure, especially since it's Sophie's first trip!

I think a lot of people will agree when I say that we truly love your family. I can't wait to read about this trip.

I am here!!! Well really we are in Gatlinburg or Datinburd as Hannah says! ;) As soon as I saw the facebook post I had to come to subscribe :) I will catch up later!

Can't wait to read along!
2 very good things to celebrate on a Disney Trip!

Okay, after going back to read, what a beautiful family you have! And what a backstory. You went through so much and I just have to say what a trooper and a battler you are getting through a very scary situation! :worship:

And yes, I have to agree that Mom's really are special and are great at stepping up when we need them most!!! ::yes:: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter