So Much fun for a Disney Fan-Ta-See onboard (fantasy) 9-27-14 Western Caribbean

That's how you do it! Lol if you needs a few more posts tell us where your from, who's cruising with you, and pre/post cruise plans? That should get a a few more posts :-)

Lets see here....

This cruise it will be my husband and my son (9). My husband is originally from England. He moved to the US when he was 19 (30 now). Both my son and I are from Jacksonville, FL. We currently reside there. My husband isn't a huge Disney fan - but he tolerates my obsession ;-)

We don't really have any post/pre cruise plans because we are just 2 hours away from the Port. We frequent all the parks throughout the year.

We went on a Carnival cruise in January and I wasn't a fan. I had just gotten off the Disney Dream in Sept, so I suppose I had high standards. I am hoping that my husband will enjoy the Disney one so he will come again. I would love to take an Alaskan cruise in 2015. He would too... I just have to convince him that Disney is the way to go!!

Yes, it was open on our Disney Dream cruise upon boarding. We liked it because we hit Cabanas then found a table right next to it where we could see in and check on the kids periodically so that when they got done eating, they just went in and played. Just remember to have them in swimwear or have it in your carry on.

Great news, that is what we were hoping to do! Thank you! :)

Hi Sarah! Do you have an update for our FE list that you posted in December (#170)?

Without turning on my computer I can say there's about 30 cabins right now. It went quite awhile without anyone joining. I have to work mandatory overtime this weekend so I'll try and remember to get on and get an exact number to update everyone.

Without turning on my computer I can say there's about 30 cabins right now. It went quite awhile without anyone joining. I have to work mandatory overtime this weekend so I'll try and remember to get on and get an exact number to update everyone.

Sorry you have to work mandatory OT. I hate when that happens! No rush, just working on my FEs while the weather sucks! Getting hit with another snow & ice storm starting tonight. Whenever you get to it! Thanks!

Hi everyone, I am a first time contributor. my family (DH, DD7) and I are taking our first cruise this September. We are from Australia and travelling with my brothers family (his wide and daughters 8, 10) and my mum. We have three cabins on deck 9, 2 with veranda and an inside room for mum. I am incredibly excited and have just found this web page, so excitement is rising.
I am new to the FE but it sounds pretty exciting, so would love to join if possible?

Hi everyone again....
I am seeking advice on how to get from WDW (we are spending 5 nights at port Orleans riverside prior to the cruise), on the Friday so that we can see The Kennedy Space centre before the cruise. This is our first trip to this part of the world so am reliant on the web to find local transport companies. Are there any particular companies that others would recommend?
Regards,
Kerrie-Anne

Hi everyone, I am a first time contributor. my family (DH, DD7) and I are taking our first cruise this September. We are from Australia and travelling with my brothers family (his wide and daughters 8, 10) and my mum. We have three cabins on deck 9, 2 with veranda and an inside room for mum. I am incredibly excited and have just found this web page, so excitement is rising. I am new to the FE but it sounds pretty exciting, so would love to join if possible?

Welcome!!! If your new to dis boards you'll need to get 10 posts before you send me a message. When you get it send me the following to join the FE

Cabin(s)
Names & ages
Allergies
Things you like about disney
An email you want the finial list sent to

No hurry, you've got plenty of time left. We also have a Facebook too! There's a link a few pages back. Seems to be a lot more small talk going on there. You are in the right place to learn the ropes before you cruise!

Hi Everyone! My name is Nicole Evans, this is our 2nd Disney cruise! I am already a member on the FB site, but will be posting on here to join the FE. Our first cruise was last Sept on the Disney Dream to the Bahamas. We LOVED it and are very excited for this cruise! My husband Dave and I have 2 girls: Haley (8) and Kylie (13). See you all soon!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter