So Much fun for a Disney Fan-Ta-See onboard (fantasy) 9-27-14 Western Caribbean

Hi all! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise but our first we booked and didn't do much research before. I am so excited I found these! I saw them on the ship and thought they looked cute but didn't realize how fun they were. I would love to be added!

Hi all! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise but our first we booked and didn't do much research before. I am so excited I found these! I saw them on the ship and thought they looked cute but didn't realize how fun they were. I would love to be added!

Welcome! Only eight more months to go! I hope you've read all our old posts so you get an idea of who we are. Who will you be traveling with? This will be our second cruise as well. And the most exciting bit is that our son, who will be newly married the Saturday before the cruise, and his wife will be traveling with us!

I may be missing something, but were you referring to these meet pages that you thought looked cute, or something else?

Hi everyone! We are transferring our current booking in December to this cruise.
We have 4 kids ages 9,8,3,2. We have sailed on the Wonder twice but never on any other DCL ship.
We love the Wonder and hope we will enjoy the Fantasy as well. I'm nervous that it will be too big and overwhelming to us but we really want to sail out of Port Canaveral and these dates are best for us.
We are so looking forward to this vacation! My parents will also be joining us and they have cruised on the Fantasy before and loved it.

We won't be joining the FE as we just don't have room in our luggage but love seeing all the awesome extenders out there.

It's -36 C here so this cruise could not come soon enough!!!

Hi everyone! We are transferring our current booking in December to this cruise. We have 4 kids ages 9,8,3,2. We have sailed on the Wonder twice but never on any other DCL ship. We love the Wonder and hope we will enjoy the Fantasy as well. I'm nervous that it will be too big and overwhelming to us but we really want to sail out of Port Canaveral and these dates are best for us. We are so looking forward to this vacation! My parents will also be joining us and they have cruised on the Fantasy before and loved it. We won't be joining the FE as we just don't have room in our luggage but love seeing all the awesome extenders out there. It's -36 C here so this cruise could not come soon enough!!!

Welcome! I know people have said that the bigger ships feel really big, but when we were on the dream, we didn't feel that way at all. I'm sure you will love all the high tech fun the newer ships have to offer you and the kids. I hope I can get my dad and his wife to join us! Did you use any special tactics to get them to come along? My eldest son and his bride (they will be married the Saturday before we sail) will be joining us for the trip! We probably won't be seeing a lot of them though! Heehee.... We can't do the FE either :( but I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. It is getting closer, if only the weather would warm up! It was -4 F here this morning, so I feel ya!

Hi everyone! We are transferring our current booking in December to this cruise. We have 4 kids ages 9,8,3,2. We have sailed on the Wonder twice but never on any other DCL ship. We love the Wonder and hope we will enjoy the Fantasy as well. I'm nervous that it will be too big and overwhelming to us but we really want to sail out of Port Canaveral and these dates are best for us. We are so looking forward to this vacation! My parents will also be joining us and they have cruised on the Fantasy before and loved it. We won't be joining the FE as we just don't have room in our luggage but love seeing all the awesome extenders out there. It's -36 C here so this cruise could not come soon enough!!!
Hello, welcome! You will love the fantasy!

Looking forward to our 12th DIsney Cruise and meeting lots of people online.

We are interested in FE exchange, 2 seniors but kids at heart.

Don't really know what pm is or how to do it. Just heard about fe groups 3 days ago and we would love to participate on the Sept 27th Fantasy cruise. Can you help a newbie please? 2 cabins, 2 adults each. Thanks, Jerri1962 (Jerri Jackson)

Jerri,

First you need to have 10 posts on dis boards. If you don't just make 10 small post here tell us something about you and your family maybe. You look back a few pages someone else had to do the same thing. Then after you get your 10 posts you can send a PM (private message). I am the one doing the FE so just click on my name and it should give you an option to private message me. Give me the following info:

Cabin #
Names & ages of everyone participating
Any allergies
Things you like about disney
An email you want the finial list sent to

Easy as that! Hope that helps you! We also have a Facebook page too, you can find the link back a few pages. Your in the right place to learn so ask away if you have any questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter