So many silly questions

joannesara

Earning My Ears
Hello all
My hubby, daughter and I are going to WDW in July and my hubby wants to go to sea world. is there anything I need to do now. Do we have to rent a car, buy tickets now to sea world. Also what are must sees at Sea World?

Thanks so much!

You don't have to rent a car. If you don't mind public transportation, the #50 Lynx bus will take you from Disney's Transportation Center to Seaworld for $1.50. They run every 20-30 minutes. A cab will cost about $30 each way.
As far as what to see at SW, that's a tough one. I like the animal exhibits best and there are lots of them there. As for shows, I've seen them all and if I had to pick a must see list, I think I'd say Believe (Shamu show), Clyde & Seamore (seals, sea lions), and Blue Horizons (whales & dolphins).
I'd buy tix in advance. SW gives you a second day for free as well.

You could always book with Mears Transportation too, they do a round trip for $16 each. You'd book this at your hotel reception and tell them a time you'd like to be collected to head to Sea World.

The shuttle will then pick you up and take you to the Sea World car park. You can then spend the day at Sea World and approx an hour before you wish to depart, call up the Mears office from a pay-phone and ask to be collected. They'll give you a time to be back at the car park for to board the shuttle again back to your hotel.

Things to see at Sea World - Shamu's Believe (try for the later showings, they sometimes are a little easier to get into, depending when you're going), Clyde & Seymore is fun too, the Shark encounter, where you can feed small sharks and sting rays, Journey to Atlantis, the penguin encounter, The Wild Arctic ride, where you can see whales and polar bears, your little one will love the play area (might need a change of clothes too!) and I'm sure your hubby and you could enjoy a cool Bud, on the house, courtesy of Sea World! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter