so many questions

trustknoone

Mouseketeer
Hiya,

I seem to have lots of questions and my "guide" is out of town til Tuesday so I was hoping maybe you guys might know some of the answers...here goes :-)

Are there any costs at check-in in addition to the dues and the initial money paid for points, like resort tax?
Are there washers and dryers and available to the people in studios and are they coin operated or free?
Does ownership at DVC qualify you for FL resident discounts on tickets?
how are the kitchens in the studio stocked?
is there a walking path to the front/monorail entrance of epcot from BCV?

Thanks
Angela

Are there any costs at check-in in addition to the dues and the initial money paid for points, like resort tax?

No -- the only costs are for things you charge such as phone calls.

Are there washers and dryers and available to the people in studios and are they coin operated or free?

Yes -- there are washers & dryers near the pools. They are free but you must pay for the soap.

Does ownership at DVC qualify you for FL resident discounts on tickets?

No. Using DVC for Florida resident status is specifically denied.

how are the kitchens in the studio stocked?

Not sure what you mean. There are paper plates and plastic utensils. Real glasses and real coffee mugs.

is there a walking path to the front/monorail entrance of epcot from BCV?

There is a path to the International Gateway entrance. I'm not sure if they'll make a new path to the front -- I doubt it, since that would require another admission gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter