So many questions about cabana rental!!!

Our last two cruises on the Dream, I signed on at midnight (we are gold) so that I would literally be online the second that I would be able to reserve activities. All of the cabanas were already booked. We are going on the DVC member cruise, so I think that probably plays into it because there are so many repeat cruisers. I do not think we will have better luck until we are platinum. I like the idea to keep checking. You might just be able to snag one. Good luck!

That's exactly what I just did for our Nov Magic cruise. I logged on at midnight expecting it to still be closed but it was open for reservations. I got the last cabana on SB- #24. There were still about 4 left on the family beach. Was also able to get Palo Brunch at 10:30. We are gold also but I think it had more to do with it being a shorter 4day and smaller ship. Whatever the reason for our luck, I'm thrilled:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter