So many decisions!!!!

money4mickey

Earning My Ears
Originally it was just going to be me, DH and DS5 for our May trip. Grandma was keeping DD20 months. BUT..now my mom has decided to come and bring DD with her :) Can you say "built in babysitter!"
Anyway, I am totally excited but overwhelmed thinking of stuff I now need to bring that I didn't before.
First up...stroller. Money is a HUGE issue. We have a stroller that isn't too bulky but I would rather have an umbrella. So, here is my question...does anyone have a good suggestion for a well priced umbrella stroller that reclines for naps and is tall enough for a 5'10" mommy?

more questions to come :)

I am not sure about the stroller thing but I will try to help otherwise! This year will be my third trip with my DD (5).

We got the Capri stroller one year for one of our kids.(it was on sale so we got it for $30- it is about $50) It has 2 setting positions- so it reclines to one spot. It is very lightweight and for the price a great stroller! (I don't know if the handles come in extra long- but they are high I am 5'6 and they are actually tall for me...but try it) My all time favorite lightweight though is the Combi. It is so comfy for baby and the front bar provides a cup holder and more security in my mind- it is removable for when they get older and want to hop out. It comes with a carry strap after you fold it(great for hopping on a Disney bus) So if $ were no object I would get that one. If you are on a budget I would go for the Capri(I think it is made by Chicco?)

We had gotten the Kolcraft reclinable umbrella stroller. It has a canopy too and was around $30. We used it for DS on our last trip and DH had no problem pushing it and he is 5'10".
We no longer have that stroller and we now have a Mac Triumph. More expensive, we found it for $106 with shipping and tax included. It is a much better stroller and is an umbrella with a basket, reclines and has a canopy. The best thing about it is the handles, they are higher up and fery comfortable.

Here is a link to the Kolcraft stroller:
http://www.babyage.com/products/ku007ecl_kolcraft_kolcraft_umbrella_stroller.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter