So Long, Farewell, Aufwiedersen, Goodbye!!

PigSoldier

to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav
Bye bye everyone!!!

I'm off to France in :eek: 20 minutes. This is going to be so cool, apart from the whole spending 9 hours in car with a complete stranger thing :rolleyes:

I'm going to take loads of photos, and I'll even attempt to post them here. (Don't get your hopes up though, I think my scanner was made in the stone ages :rolleyes: )

Only 20 minutes to go, and I haven't started my packing yet. Its next on my list, after saying goodbye to all of you. :D

The worst part of this is that we have to travel light. Aaah!! My idea of travelling light is only taking 5 pairs of shoes, so we could be in for some difficulty when we try ad sort out all the luggage. Oh dear.

Bye everyone!! I'm not sure exactly when I'm coming back, but I'll see you in a week or so!! :D

- Suzi
:D

have a great time on your trip!!!! It sounds like so much fun (execpt for the whole packing light thing, even that would be hard for me!).

bye suzi! have a great time! tell us all about it when you get back! :)

Have fun Suzi!! I'm so jealous, you should definitely try to post some pics!

Have a wonderful time!! You are so lucky that you get to go to France I have never even been to Europe!!

I have returned!! :D

It was so lovely there. It was so beautiful, just like the France you see in films. We stayed in a gorgeous chateau, right next to a river.

The trouble with the whole photo thing is that my camera's still under my bed in the chateau. Quelle probleme. I might be getting it sent to me or something though, so there's hope for the photos yet. :)

- Suzi

Welcome back Suzi! I missed ya, and I feel bad about your camera. So, did you go on any trains in France?

Hehehe.....

I did manage to get lost on the EuroStar. I decided to go for a walk, and ended up sitting in this big carriage with no chairs, all by myself. Then this announcement came on to say go back to your car, and I couldn't remember which way to go.

I found this French man in the end, and managed to say 'Monsieur, monsieur, ou est mon voiture?', which he actually understood :eek:, and he managed to get me back to my car. (Its ok, because I only held up the whole train by a few minutes :rolleyes: )

The lost camera is very tragic. I'm just hoping I'll get it back by DLP.

- Suzi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter