So is this my name forever?

Luv2Scrap

<font color=green>The only way is if you have the
Now that I see my messageboard name is so similar to many other's, I would like to change it, like we are able to do on another messageboard I visit. I can't find anyplace that will allow me to do it. Am I stuck with this name forever? :confused:

Now that I see my messageboard name is so similar to many other's, I would like to change it, like we are able to do on another messageboard I visit. I can't find anyplace that will allow me to do it. Am I stuck with this name forever? :confused:

I would guess that you could log out and then just reregister- but you would lose your post counts and tags I think.

oh hahhahahaa I saw you already deleted your tags!

I would guess that you could log out and then just reregister- but you would lose your post counts and tags I think.

oh hahhahahaa I saw you already deleted your tags!

Yeah, I already screwed that one up :headache:

I was hoping I wouldn't have to start all over... :sad1:

:sad::sad::sad:

So.... if I chose to do that, would that make me look like I'm... :stir: :rolleyes1???

Honest, I just really want a new name! :rotfl:

Maybe you could put in your signature with your new name. Who you used to be

That's what I was thinking too! Maybe I will do that.

Not that ANYONE would know who I am anyway... I don't really post a lot. :rotfl2:

I want to change mine too (ex-hubby's name is part of mine :scared1:)

For what it's worth, I don't recall the content of many of your posts, but I alwasy remember your name - I read it incorrectly every time! :rotfl:

I don't think it would hurt to send a message to one of the board mods to find out if there's anything they can do... :confused3

I want to change mine too (ex-hubby's name is part of mine :scared1:)

For what it's worth, I don't recall the content of many of your posts, but I alwasy remember your name - I read it incorrectly every time! :rotfl:

Let me guess... you forget the S? DH and DS do that to me all the time! :rotfl:

Just another good reason for a name change!!! :thumbsup2

just change it .

But before you do if you want to use the same e-mail addie you have to change the one that's listed to your current UN

I think I had like 5000 post with my old one and started right back in with this one.

I even left it and it got Colored for me as a tag.

Sorry Hun. From one lovetoscrap to another, if it could be done, believe me, I would have! At least you were smart enough to use the number and the capital letter S so yours stands out much better than mine! :thumbsup2

I have learned to embrace my crappiness! :teeth: But it isn't possible here to change your name. Starting over is your only choice. Isn't it funny how a name that has no problems on the Scrapbooking boards is so misread when you venture off of them? ;)

I vote you keep the name, I think it is a great username. :goodvibes And if it is any consolation, I have never ever read yours wrong.

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Ok that does it. the name's gotta go, one way or another!

Just as soon as I think of a good new name... :confused:

Sorry Hun. From one lovetoscrap to another, if it could be done, believe me, I would have! At least you were smart enough to use the number and the capital letter S so yours stands out much better than mine! :thumbsup2

I have learned to embrace my crappiness! :teeth: But it isn't possible here to change your name. Starting over is your only choice. Isn't it funny how a name that has no problems on the Scrapbooking boards is so misread when you venture off of them? ;)

I vote you keep the name, I think it is a great username. :goodvibes And if it is any consolation, I have never ever read yours wrong.

You must have posted this while I was typing up my last post. That is hilarious! I LOVE what you put in your signature!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter