So is this chick malicious, narcissistic, or what?

Barb D

DIS Veteran
She like to look at herself while she's pooping -- all over our cars. She sits on the driver's side mirror, poops, sits on the window ledge looking into the mirror, poops, back and forth up and down. She does the same on the passenger side. Huge streaks of poop on both sides of the car. ALL three of our cars, and both of our neighbor's cars.

Yes, we caught her in the act. I had to take the picture through the window so I wouldn't scare her away.

IMG_1729.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

I can't see your pictures on my work computer so I read the title literally. :lmao: I would imagine this isn't a woman that's crapping all over your cars. :lmao::lmao:

I couldn't tell at first who was doing the pooping! once I realized who it was, I was a bit relieved......:rotfl2:

The neighbors got smart and put plastic grocery bags over their car mirrors. I'm thinking of hanging a mirror in our holly tree so that she can admire herself while doing her business away from the cars!

DD thinks it's hilarious that I think the bird enjoys looking at herself. But hey, I'm just going by her behavior!

Oh.
My.
GAWD!

I thought you were going to show some news story of a nutso woman pooping on cars! :lmao:

Yes, birds love to look at themselves in mirrors. I know pet birds love it, so I assume their wild cousins do too. They poop nonstop, so I'd assume since it's spending any amount of time in one place, there's going to be a pile of it.

Probably is a good idea to cover the reflective surfaces until it finds another place to squat. Er, so to speak. ;)

Yep......tho' usually birds think that it is another bird, but that doesn't explain the poop...I think she/he is narcissistic indeed!

my neighbors bought these mirror covers for both our cars since we had a bird doign that to them! The darn thing would peck atthe mirror to so it was scratching it up along with pooping all over the car!

omg, that is so disgusting. Yuck!!! Funny, but YUCK!!!

BTW, I thought bird poop was white. :lmao: It must depend on the bird...

:laughing:

When I first read this I thought you were talking about a girl.. and I was very concerned, some girl was pooping on your car AND looking at her self while in the act??! :lmao:

I get it now..

Depends on what they're eating. If they eat berries or anything like that, their poop can be anywhere from black to purple to green. The white is urine.

Anyway, the same day you posted this, I found a big splat of poop on my car door where my mirror is too and I thought of you! :lmao:

Malicious? Probably not...

Narcissistic? That's a possibility...

... or what? I vote for "or what." It is SPRING after all ;)

I say that's one lonely Robin!

She's probably young. Once she's older, and has a few birdies of her own, she'll look back on these days with remorse. ;):laughing:

omg, that is so disgusting. Yuck!!! Funny, but YUCK!!!

BTW, I thought bird poop was white. :lmao: It must depend on the bird...

Actually it depends on what they eat. We feed our cockatiel rally a rainbow pellet food, and his poop is indeed a rainbow. Can be 3 different colors on any 1 day.

Yes I know this is TMI. :lmao:

Be thankful you don't own a convertible. That big rear view mirror would have been inviting.

That was probably a HE because of the rest chest... hope I wasn't the first to point that out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter