So is there really no shot at having lunch at BOG on Friday Dec 6?

You do not need reservations for lunch. If you have the dining plan it is a QS credit. I had lunch and dinner at BOG and I prefer lunch:)

I am planning on eating there that day too! Just have to be willing to wait in line. I am starting to give up hope of fp+ for bog for dec!

I keep checking dates for that whole week... Nothing... Guess we will be waiting inline

We waited in line for lunch this week and the line moved quickly. We had dinner there this evening and we were disappointed in both the food and service. It is gorgeous inside though for sure!!

I don't agree with previous poster I had lunch there
many times Food delicious Plan to get in line about 10
and you'll be fine OR I stayed at POP in Sept and got
surprise email invite to a FP for lunch time slot of my choice
within certain window Of course I grabbed it & made
my menu selections at same time I accepted invitation

The lunch line is long but it moves quick. CM's exaggerate the wait time by a lot. I was told 1.5 - 2 hours when I got in line near gaston's tavern and was ordering in 25 minutes.

What time does BOG open for lunch? I saw 11:00am somewhere. Can anyone confirm that this right? We are going in May, would getting in line by 10:30am be enough?

I agree that CM's definitely over exaggerate the wait times, we LOVE to go there for lunch when we're at MK and last time the line was barely onto the bridge to Gastons and the CM was telling people it'd be at least 45mins?? Please, it looked like 30mins at most. We joined the line and within 20mins not only were we inside the Castle, we'd ordered, got our drinks and found a table. Take the CM's suggested wait time and half it!

Get in line by 10:30. The wait won't be that bad. :earsboy:

Is it possible they aren't released yet? I can't find anything for any day from 112/7-12/13.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter