So Im thinking about a Lap-Band

Mellie2162

<font color="blue">It means that a friend is watch
But don't know where to start researching it. Can anyone tell me the best way to find a good surgeon in my area to go and talk to about it? I don't have a clue where to start.

I google nearly everything I am curious about. Bet you'll get a ton of returns.

Start with your primary physician. He/she might have the name of a lap band surgeon to recommend. They usually start by having you attend an informational session where you can ask questions and get answers.

Thanks for all the replies and PM's. Im checking into all the resources given. If there is anyone who has had it done I wouldnt mind hearing about your experience with it.

I went to the orientation meeting that my medical provider had regarding the surgery and got a lot of great information. I determined that it was absolutely not the way I wanted to go, but that's a good thing to learn too. Call your insurance company and or PCP and ask for a referral.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter