So Ijust off the phone with CM about the 40% code!

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
I told the CM that I wanted to book a trip for Aug, and gave her the date's. She gave me a price. I then ask her if she could apply the code for me, she said yes, but then went on to ask me where I got the code from, I said a friend, She explained to me that I must have a pin code as well for it to be valid and that I do not have one! AP rates are not out yet, nor have they offered the Free Dining package yet.

I asked her had she not looked for a pin code with my name if the price with the code alone would had still be valid, she told me "NO" as it would had been honored. I thanked her and decided to go ahead anyway and hold the room.

Try again with a different CM. I had the same experience. The first CM said she couldn't help at all, and the second CM gladly took my 3 letters and applied the discount -- no questions asked.

Good luck!!!!

Try again with a different CM. I had the same experience. The first CM said she couldn't help at all, and the second CM gladly took my 3 letters and applied the discount -- no questions asked.

Good luck!!!!

Would it be possible for someone to pm me with the code that everyone is talking about. I just booked a room and was told the ones I used were legal and not connected with a pin. I'm just curious if they are the same ones. Actually I booked a package. The room and tickets with hoppers. I questioned her twice to make sure I could use this code. I do have a pin for room only but there was no availabilty for my dates.

There is a post on this board that links to a blog. I'm not sure which post it is, but hunt around a little -- it's not hard to find...

I told the CM that I wanted to book a trip for Aug, and gave her the date's. She gave me a price. I then ask her if she could apply the code for me, she said yes, but then went on to ask me where I got the code from, I said a friend, She explained to me that I must have a pin code as well for it to be valid and that I do not have one! AP rates are not out yet, nor have they offered the Free Dining package yet.

I asked her had she not looked for a pin code with my name if the price with the code alone would had still be valid, she told me "NO" as it would had been honored. I thanked her and decided to go ahead anyway and hold the room.

Keep calling. I started last Monday and was told "no" every time. I finally got a great CM on Friday night and was able to get the 40% discount. Don't give up!

Call again and tell them you want to us the Wonderful weeks of Disney promo for the room only discount.

This worked for me the 2nd time I called. The first CM told me the same thing that you were told.

The 2nd time I had no problems at all booking for September!!:cool1:

Keep trying and good luck!

Call again and tell them you want to us the Wonderful weeks of Disney promo for the room only discount.

This worked for me the 2nd time I called. The first CM told me the same thing that you were told.

The 2nd time I had no problems at all booking for September!!:cool1:

Keep trying and good luck!

This worked perfectly for me!:thumbsup2
I called last night for Labor Day weekend, amd was told no. I called this morning and told her this, she asked for the code, and I got AKL pool view with bunk beds for $150 a night!:banana:

:dance3: :rockband: party: Isn't it exciting!!! I am so glad this worked for you too!!!

I will dance with you!

We will be there for a few days after Labor day!!

You don't need a pin for this discount!!pixiedust:

Congrats!:banana:

I called too to see if there was some sort of code associated with my name and the guy checked and said there was not. I asked what else I had to do to get my name on the mailing list. I have ordered the DVD, ordered Maps and have been to disney about 6 times. Made me feel really unspecial, lol..... Then again I did just get back from there on sunday but so want to go back again.... are the people getting these email/postcards have the disney visa?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter