So, if You're a Neopets User...

CheezDoodle

<font color=CC0066>But ooohh, how I want one!<br><
What team do you support in the Altador Cup? For me it's Lost Desert all the way!!!!!!!

I get on neopets every now and again, but only for this guild thing that I'm in. I don't know about that altador cup??

i haven't been on in ages. I just got on to check after seeing this and i'm like "gah it's all changed!"

i know last year i supported Roo Island...

Didn't they already do the Altador Cup? I remember something about Altador.

Tommorrow is when it all starts! I can't wait! I think the game itself is harder this year though.
My username is 13soccer_freak13

Tommorrow is when it all starts! I can't wait! I think the game itself is harder this year though.
My username is 13soccer_freak13

I simply can't make a score with the darigan yooyu :( I've made like one with it! But the others are pretty easy.

I go on Neopets for the games/trying to make my pet a supermegaultimateinsanelyinsane genius by buying it books.

I don't pay too much attention to most of the other stuff. I haven't really been on in about a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter