So I went to IHOP for my free pancakes yesterday

My mom did that in applesbees a few weeks ago- she went to the bathroom and two minutes later my brother went to the bathroom- well who walks out of the stall while my brother is at the urinal!! Priceless LOL.

Last week I was in NYC at a vintage clothing show and went to the bathroom- I am in the stall when I hear a man voice in the stall a couple down from me, we are the only two people in there. Now I am thinking "oh great, I pulled a grandma and went in the mens room"- so I am looking at the walls and they are pink and on the stall wall is a sign about not flushing femine products so I figure I MUST be in the ladies room- so I walk out and my daughter is outside and I tell her that there was a man in there and we hung about at a booth outside the bathroom to see who came out. It was a "lady" in a very nice skirt and jacket- my daugher says "gee mom-the adams apple sure does ruin that look doesn't it" LOL-

Oh my goodness. That is funny. I accidentally walked into the men's room at a movie theater one night. I walked straight in and thought...hmmm...this looks different. Then I realized its because I was staring at a wall of urinals. I don't know how I got so lucky that there wasn't anyone else in there. I turned around real fast and walked out while trying not to laugh too hysterically at myself. When I did, I saw a guy sitting on a bench right outside of the restroom looking at me... I was like "OPPs" and he just busted out laughing and so did I. Next time, I will pay much more attention to the signs!

:rotfl: Ok, I have to admit that I've done the same thing at Burger King. The difference with my scenerio is that there was a guy in there using the urinal :blush:! I had to quietly :tiptoe: out of there. I was so red-faced and embarrased that I couldn't wait to leave BK. Obviously, I was't paying attention to what door I went into :rolleyes:.

funny Jules!
I've used 'mens' many times intentionally when the woman's was occupied and no one needed the mens. We all use the same room at home...don't see a big issue since women use the stall. Men's rooms are usually filthy. Why do you guys put up with that?

I think this thread would be a lot more interesting if you were a man who accidentally used the ladies room.:rotfl:

I accidentally went into the men's room once in my college dorm building. The building had four identical floors, and the sole bathroom on each floor was for the gender that lived on that floor. I was distracted and I thought I was on the third floor, but when I went into the restroom stall, I noticed the toilet seat was COMPLETELY DISGUSTINGLY FILTHY. I went out to go to another stall -- and that's when I saw the urinals, and realized I was on the second floor, not the third! I thankfully escaped without anyone seeing me.

I did that happened to me years ago in a nyc restaurant. I didn't even notice the urinals and walked into the stall, and the I heard someone using the urinal and I yelled, I am a woman and I'm in here. The man said it's ok and he left. I was so embarrassed I wanted to disappear. I had to return to my table never knowing who the man was in the men's room.

I have done this twice. Once, I was at the movies and the 2 bathroom doors were facing each other. I looked at the one I was facing and there was WHAT I COULD HAVE SWORN WAS A MAN :lmao: standing in front of the letters "MEN." So I see what appears to be a man standing in front of a door that reads "MEN" and I did an about face and walked in the other door, never bothering to read the sign. Walked into a room of urinals. Thank goodness no men were inside. I walked right out and the "man" I had seen previously had moved a few inches, now making it clear that "he" had been hiding the letters "WO" in front of the "MEN" I had seen.

There ought to be a law against masculine looking women hiding the "WO" in "WOMEN" on restroom doors. :rotfl2:

I work at a hospital and one day my co-worker and I needed to hang some signs in the men's room - knowing it was a 2 minute job, we propped the door open and started to put up the signs. We were at the sink area - a man walked past us, said Hello and proceeded to the urinal, unzipped went about his business. We made a hasty retreat and waited outside the door, on his way out, he said - you shouldn't have let me interrupt your work! We about died laughing!!

:rotfl: Ok, I have to admit that I've done the same thing at Burger King. The difference with my scenerio is that there was a guy in there using the urinal :blush:! I had to quietly :tiptoe: out of there. I was so red-faced and embarrased that I couldn't wait to leave BK. Obviously, I was't paying attention to what door I went into :rolleyes:.

That happened to me at a McDonald's. The one I usually go into has the ladies on the left and this one had it on the right. I just walked right in and there were two men at the urinals. Thankfully they didn't look around and see me. :wave2:

One time as we were getting off the plane at BWI from a trip to WDW my DN, who was maybe 3 at the time, had to go really badly. The cleaning crew had just shut down the ladies room for cleaning. :sad2: As we were walking past a woman came out of the men's room with her little boy so I threw my DN's blanket over her head and ran her past the urinals to a stall.

Which just makes me wonder, why do they seem to put the urinals right out there in full view of the door. :confused3 In the airport bathroom we walked past them and the sink area with a wall in between where the row of stalls were.

I did that happened to me years ago in a nyc restaurant. I didn't even notice the urinals and walked into the stall, and the I heard someone using the urinal and I yelled, I am a woman and I'm in here. The man said it's ok and he left. I was so embarrassed I wanted to disappear. I had to return to my table never knowing who the man was in the men's room.

geez I would have just stayed in the stall and waited until the man left and then booked out of there, I wouldn't have let thme know I was in there LOL

I did this in Kohl's once. Went into the bathroom sat down and my stomach was a wreck! I was in there for quite some time. Someone eventually comes in the stall beside me. I hear the "peeing" sound. I look down and the feet are large and pointing in the wrong direction!!!:lmao: I couldn't get up and make my out of there because I had serious bowel issues! It was a nightmare.

Eventually I made my way out. At the same exact time two ladies were leaving the ladies room. They wore head dresses and started speaking very quickly in Arabic ! Welcome to America! :blush:

My second day at the job I have now I used the men's restroom and didn't realize it until I walked out. Luckily, no one saw me, but I was so paranoid that the security cameras caught me and I was going to be fired!

I've done it both intentionally and accidentally.

The accidental one happened at a bowling alley, but in my defense, the door was propped open and the bathroom was done in peach tile. It just looked like a women's room. I never saw the urinal going in, but when I came out of the stall, a guy was walking in and said, "um, was there a long line in the girls room?" Only then did I see the urinal. He kindly waited while I washed my hands.

We go on a class trip every year to a park where there are hundreds of kids and only one permanent bathroom (they also have porta potties set up). I've had girls that just couldn't wait and we were closest to the permanent bathrooms, but of course the girls room had a line a mile long. I've asked a father to go in and check to make sure it was clear and let the girls go in the boys bathroom. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter