So, I read off-site about a Platinum cruise goer booking for an upcoming cruise and..

I agree. Except for the fact you are still running spa treatments. My masseuse doesn't practice social distancing for my massages.
No, there is no way to distance during a massage. However, both parties are able to wear masks and there is time to clean the room between customers.

I emailed in requests last night for an October cruise. One was for meet and greet tickets for the family. Had a response this morning that tickets have been requested. Granted, my guess is that not even the employees know what will be happening with reduced operations on the cruises if they do resume but are operating under the assumption that it will be normal until they hear otherwise. I kind of assume the meet and greets may be a no go if they aren't doing them in the parks at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter