So, I missed Palo Brunch where do I book onboard

dsnydaddy

DIS Veteran
No Palo Brunches avail. on my cruise. So now I have to make the mad dash and book onboard. Where do I go to make that reservation? Palo? Guest Services or is there a designated place like the Magic?

On the day of boarding they usually have a table set-up in the Rockin' Bar D for dinning changes or reservations at Palo, however the location could change. I would not head up to Palo's since the manager will be at the table set-up. Good luck.

Just realized that I didn't specify that I was going to be on the Dream. Rockin-Bar-D is where they do it on the Magic. I knew that but I didn't know what they were doing on the new ship. Thanks

We cruised on the Dream in May and I was able to book brunch by calling from our room around 1:30 p.m. after boarding. I called the number that was listed on the navigator for reservations/changes. Not sure if things have changed since May though. Good luck!

When we went on the Dream in March - we were told to go directly to Palo to make or change any reservations... I am not sure if that has changed, but we had no problem getting the time & day we wanted. Good luck & enjoy :flower3:

We went on the June 26th sailing of the Dream. It said in the navigator to call or go straight to Palo at 1 pm. What I found out later that you could call or go there the minute you board the ship. We showed up around 12:50 pm and there were no slots available. The person that just called right before us took the last spot. So, no Palo Brunch for us on the 5 nighter cruise. I was really bummed.

My recent Navigator says:

Remy and Palo bookings:
1:00 - 3:30 pm, Palo; Please dial 7-9735

Was the Dream last week. Went right to the restaurants (Palo & Remy) was able to secure reservations for both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter