• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So, I got the MM+ survey...

FLchick415

DIS Veteran
....But I haven't even taken my trip yet. :confused3

Hopefully I remember to fill it out when I get back next week. For anyone else that took it, what sort of questions does it ask?

So far, I'd say that being sent a tech survey that asks "how your trip went" before the trip dates...
would indicate somewhat glitchy tech.

;)

I leave next week, and I just got a survey this morning as well. It was a pre-trip survey, basically asking questions about the planning process for our trip, what we've done using MDE, how our experience has been making FP+ selections, doing online check-in, etc.

It would have been nice if that would have been indicated in the email! I got mine a few days ago, too (we leave in the morning) and I just archived it into the Disney folder thinking it was something I'd need to do AFTER we got back.

So far, I'd say that being sent a tech survey that asks "how your trip went" before the trip dates... would indicate somewhat glitchy tech. ;)

Maybe it's Disney's way of avoiding how it actually made you feel...? We'll get good pre-trip answers and ignore what will be/would be/could be crappy post-trip answers.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter