• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

so, I don't think this little thing has been talked about yet - Magic Exotic Rasul?

su_A_ve said:
Least month when I was looking into it it showed it was priced at $89 per person. I thought it was for the couple. Can someone confirm this?

Then again, DW doesn't think mud dirty can be fun....

You book it for one but it includes two.

Thought it was for three??

You only have to book one person. It is $89 for the use of the room and scrubs/mud/lotions.

I have been told at the spa desk (information was offered up) that you can have up to three guests in the "experience".

Just who are you tipping in this case? :scratchin :rotfl2:

The person who spends all of five minutes explaining what each scrub does and what order you are supposed to use them in? I guess.

lbgraves said:
Just who are you tipping in this case? :scratchin :rotfl

The cleanup guy!

Up to 3 guests can share the experience...how do they make sure they have enough mud prepared if you only sign up one?

The cleanup guy!

Up to 3 guests can share the experience...how do they make sure they have enough mud prepared if you only sign up one?

Because you have to check in for your treatment. As far as I know they do not prepare the mud and scrubs until you've checked in and filled out your form so they aren't wasted.

We've booked it onboard as well. At the desk and over the phone. They've only wanted one name.

Hey, I'm just psyched its still offered! I was so worried the new barber shop took its place and I was thinking, really, men would prefer a shave and hot towel over THAT?!

I've done the Rasul once. We did it for the intended purpose, nothing else! It was ok. I would definitely NOT book it for anything else. Although it is cleaned, it just feels sleazy, especially after reading the threads on here. If enjoying this space is your thing, then have at it. I just think there are many other ways to add some zest to your relationship.

Sent from my IPad using DisBoards.

EPCOTatNight said:
I've done the Rasul once. We did it for the intended purpose, nothing else! It was ok. I would definitely NOT book it for anything else. Although it is cleaned, it just feels sleazy, especially after reading the threads on here. If enjoying this space is your thing, then have at it. I just think there are many other ways to add some zest to your relationship.

I think for some it has more to do with privacy than zest. If you have a teen or pre teen in your room they can come and go as they please with a key which could cause an awkward experience if you know what I mean.

Privacy to have a spa room to yourself for a long enough time to get bored in no matter your use + Rainforest Room Access + really awesome muds and salts + champagne + cheapest spa treatment on the menu for two people without being bothered by a sales pitch = PRICELESS.

:p

I think for some it has more to do with privacy than zest. If you have a teen or pre teen in your room they can come and go as they please with a key which could cause an awkward experience if you know what I mean.

I didn't think about the kid aspect of it. I guess we're blessed. We only have one child, and he spends every available moment in the clubs when he was younger and Edge/Vibe on our last 2 cruises. I guess he needs time away from us too. We have to make him come back to the room. He NEVER just walks in. Thanks for pointing that out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter