so, I don't think this little thing has been talked about yet - Magic Exotic Rasul?

castlegazer

Soccer Mom! Soccer Player & Mom! Go USA!
I think our other favorite little naughty DIS secret space has been eliminated.... :worried: :blush:

I don't see it on the menu of treatments in Senses Spa, and I don't think anyone has discussed this yet.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Hmmm... Don't know for sure but do have it booked for the 11/10 sailing ... so I hope it's still there.... :confused3

Hopefully someone who is sailing now can fill us in??

Best,

I had it booked for our cancelled 10/20 sailing on the Magic. It'll be interesting to see what the deal truly is w/ the rasul room on the Magic.

They removed it and just recommend you book an additional room and order the pole and mirror package...

Just kidding...

I have just spent the past 10 minutes researching what exactly this is and my jaw dropped! popcorn::

Honestly, we heard guests giggle about it when they drop off their kids, but had no idea what it was. Wow!

CMontheseas said:
I have just spent the past 10 minutes researching what exactly this is and my jaw dropped! popcorn::

Honestly, we heard guests giggle about it when they drop off their kids, but had no idea what it was. Wow!

This makes me laugh! Dirty little secret... even from cast members. LOL

I hope my kids don't figure it out!

We have booked it on our January cruise so if no one finds out before then I can update.

ROFL!!!! :lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Oh great, now I'm going to blush every time I drop the kids off at the Club :laughing:

so sorry to bring you into the dirty side of the DIS :rotfl: :bitelip:

I can see it now.... :surfweb:....:eek:....:rotfl2:

Maddysdaddy said:
Dirty little secret??? I was always told that when two people loved each other very, very much, there was nothing dirty about it... :rolleyes1

But it does involve mud... that is what I meant....
What did you think I meant??!!...LOL

These responses are awesome!! Thanks for making me giggle.

We have the Exotic Rasul booked on the first AND last day of our November 15 Magic Cruise.

Regardless of any extracurricular activities that happen behind shower doors, this is the best spa value on the ship.

I'll share a full report and pictures when we get back. KIDDING! What happens in the Rasul, stays in the Rasul. :thumbsup2

But it does involve mud... that is what I meant....
What did you think I meant??!!...LOL

Uh huh... My humblest apologies for insinuating otherwise. ;)

This thread (and every other thread about Exotic Rasul) reminds me of the scene early in Casablanca, in which Captain Renault walks into Rick's and says something like, "I'm shocked, shocked to find there's gambling going on in here."

Least month when I was looking into it it showed it was priced at $89 per person. I thought it was for the couple. Can someone confirm this?

Then again, DW doesn't think mud dirty can be fun....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter