So I called DME a week ago today

Disney-Kim

DIS Veteran
because our vouchers and stuff had not shown up. We leave 2 weeks from tomorrow. They said there was an error on my address and fixed it for me and said they should ship out....

ok...week later and nothing still...should I call again???:confused3

and, coincidentally, I expect to be having a Lapu Lapu at the Poly (although we're staying at Pop) in 2 weeks & 1 day!!!

I called on Aug 28th and got the new set on Sept 5th. Give it until Monday before you call again. They can overnight them if necessary. Have a great trip!!

Mine never showed up -- as long as you are in the system you don't have to actually receive anything.

Liz

Following up on the above post: you also do not need to claim your own luggage!!!!!!!!!! Go directly to the Welcome Center; when you check in, give the CM your claim checks and a description of your luggage. Someone from Magical Express will grab your bags and send them to the sorting center. The CM will talk you through the whole process, i.e. ask all the right questions.

Following up on the above post: you also do not need to claim your own luggage!!!!!!!!!! Go directly to the Welcome Center; when you check in, give the CM your claim checks and a description of your luggage. Someone from Magical Express will grab your bags and send them to the sorting center. The CM will talk you through the whole process, i.e. ask all the right questions.

And actually I didn't even have to describe our bags - they just copied our claim tickets and sent us on our way.

Liz

because our vouchers and stuff had not shown up. We leave 2 weeks from tomorrow. They said there was an error on my address and fixed it for me and said they should ship out....

ok...week later and nothing still...should I call again???:confused3

Same thing happened to us! they told us "We" must of given them the wrong address! REALLY? because when I'm booking a family vacation I like to give the wrong information so that I never receive any of our important documents! :rolleyes:

Anyway, after clearing that up, they sent it via UPS and they sent it twice. If you haven't received them yet, I would call and ask them to UPS them.
good luck!

ok....I will wait until Monday. and I am very reassured to know we can still have our luggage taken to the resort for us. That was the entire point of using DME for us.

in case we never get papers:

we head to the counter downstairs, show them luggage tags, get on bus. :thumbsup2

thanks !

nothing like Mickey mail!! Ok, maybe Lapu Lapus but Mickey mail is a really close second!!!:worship: I'll have my lime green mickey head on my bag. If you see me, say Hi!!!

Glad it worked out, enjoy your trip.
Oh, you can have my Lapu Lapu but I just love a backscratcher from the Poly bar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter