So I booked Palo at $20 and CM told me I would be charged $25 on the ship.

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Mel2421, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Mel2421

Mel2421 Mouseketeer

Does anyone else thinks that stinks. I think Palo is worth $25 however I booked it while it was still $20. Any thoughts?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

I was charged $25 even though I booked at $20. I decided not to fight it. Still unsure of that decision.

4. NeverSayNever

NeverSayNever Mouseketeer

I'm pretty sure that I rad somewhere on a release by DCL that if booked at $20 it woud still be honored.

I will try to find.

5. kcx2njdisney

kcx2njdisney Earning My Ears

We ate in Palo after the price had gone up but since we booked ahead when it was $20, they took a $5 discount off the check

6. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

Guess I should have said something. Darnit.

7. NeverSayNever

Soon you will be paying slightly more to dine at Palo, Disney Cruise Line’s adults only restaurant. The price for brunch and dinner at Palo will increase from $20 to $25 per person with the roll out beginning tomorrow on the Disney Dream. The Disney Wonder and Disney Fantasy will see the increase starting on Saturday October 5th. The the modest $5 increase Disney Magic will go into effect when she returns to service on October 20th. If you have already booked Palo brunch or dinner for your next cruise, the $20 price will be honored. Any future bookings will be charged at the new price of $25 per person.

8. Neesy228

Neesy228 Wishes...

I had just asked about this the other day. Can you tell me where you found this? I may print it out for our planned brunch on Monday! Thanks! :)

9. jeanie1724

jeanie1724 Earning My Ears

We booked at $20 and was charged $20 last week on the Wonder. Our waiter pointed out that they are honoring the price we booked at.

10. NeverSayNever

I found it on the unofficial disney cruise line blog.... But I know it is somewhere on a Disney site too... I have not yet found where.

11. Mel2421

Mel2421 Mouseketeer

Thanks for all the info! I had planned our Palo dinner to be the same night as Pirate night, but Disney has changed or Pirate night now. So now I am going to get hit with a new price if I change it. Kind of stuck now I feel. I am keeping it for now on the non Pirate night. Now I will probably miss Lobster Tail night in the main dining. Oh we'll.

12. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

You can get lobster at Palo on semiformal night.

13. Mel2421

Mel2421 Mouseketeer

Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

14. irish4mom

irish4mom Earning My Ears

I spoke with a CM at DCL today about this. She assured me that, as long as the reservation was made prior to the price change, DCL will honor the lower price. I would ask if the bill states otherwise!