So how often do you find yourself on these boards.

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
Is it just me or are you on these boards everyday. I cannot wait to check these daily and cannot go one day without logging in. I love this place. If I am not physically there (Universal Orlando), then I want to be here.

How about you?

Okay, me too. Just wish there would be some juicy news that we can all yack about. It's been a little slow.

Anyone know anything more about the Mummy ride???????????????

I usually check a couple times a day because it makes it easier to keep up. I don't post often, because I haven't been to Universal yet and don't have much to add to any of the conversations, but I like to keep up with the posts so that I can learn things in prepartion for my first trip next year.

I usually read all the posts on the Universal message boards (except the Seaworld board which I don't read at all), but sometimes I skim through them pretty quickly and other times if there are a lot of posts and I'm in a hurry to do other things I skip posts that don't appear relevant to my own trip.

I check the first message board listed in the Disney section every day, too, although I just quickly skim through the titles and read only those that appear to be of interest. Usually only half a dozen threads catch my eye per day. That forum is waaaay too busy to keep up with. I do have other things to do than read message boards all day! :) I also read the Transportation board in the Disney section but, again, I only read some of the threads. Sometimes I look at the other forums, but that's pretty rare and usually only on weekends if at all.

Brook

I usually visit these boards once or twice a day. Just can't help myself!!

I have no life. I'm on these boards the entire day...WAITING until someone answers...people just do not post enough :)

It's not only you -- I'm on here at least 1-2 times a day. Have to keep up with everything for our upcoming trip. Then after the trip, I have to find more great deals that I can't pass up so I can plan another one.

Is it just me or are you on these boards everyday.

Not me...its rare that you will find me here. Thats my story and I'm sticking with it.

Seriously though, I love it here! I love learning new things about these parks. It helps keep my anticipation for my next return trip in check. Hmmm maybe thats wrong it really just adds to it!

Seem to be on here everyday just lately in anticipation for our second ever trip to the states, visiting disney & universal+halloween horror nights this time.
Have to keep looking over my shoulder though, supposed to be working really ;) but this is much more fun than work

check the boards, hardly ever. As a matter of fact, the last time i checked them was this morning around 10, and um, maybe before i went to work around 6, and um, well maybe now that i just got out of work at 3, but i can go without, really, i can, i'm not just saying that. I can quit whenever i want to, its not like i have to check them. Yea yea thats it, i can quit whenever i want to. :eek:

Haven't been on for a while until recently - for a year or so I was so busy with course work training I had very little spare time. Now that's all finished and I'm back again and hooked again and on my days off from the nursery school (like today!!) go on for a little while, then go on for a little while again later, then maybe have a quick look before I pick kids from school, then another before tea - then a long one in the evening with a glass or 2 of wine- when I usually reply to posts and have a good read. Not very much really......;)

Nah, Nah, Barry, you can't catch me!!!!!!!!!!!
dancingmonkey.txt

I read almost everyday and post at least every couple of days now. I used to just lurk, but not anymore.

Hello, I am themepark and I am a Universal addict! I am here at least once a day. I can read what's going on at Universal and dream about my next trip there. I will be checking back in later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter