• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So, how much Disney stuff is advertised on or in your vehicle?

WDW magnet, Mickey Icon on trunk, "Been There, Done That, Going Back" license plate frame, & a DVC member sticker. I did have a Tinkerbell magnet but it disappeared (blown off or stolen) :sad2: not sure which.

We have a fab Five and DVC magnet on the back, mickey antenna topper, WDW tag holder, and tink sterring wheel cover. We were going to purchase the seat covers and floor mats, but thought that it would be over kill.:rotfl2:

8b2b15fa.jpg

Current topper.

e9ac7d11.jpg

Magic Kingdom Tag.

630b17f2.jpg

I forgot about my KEYS before. :rolleyes:

We've got Wall-E and Eve on our dashboard, Lightning McQueen & Sally on my DS's side of the van and Wall-E, Eve, Cinderella, Pocahontas, Snow White & Aurora on my DD's side. I just finished an A Loft blimp to hang from the back window and bought a few stickers to put up.

We'll be there in less than 2 weeks. You may see us!

i got a mickey topper n windsheid hanging mickey

but what is really funny my freind had a hanging tink i got her and she has seat covers, steer wheel cover, floor mats, antena topper. the other day her husband and my husband went to a local gas station and my hubby was wearing a red mickey sweatshirt and her hubby stayed in the car, i guess when my hubby got out he was dancing, there was a group of teenagers jsut giggling at our dh n they called them fairies.

our dh's said they will never take that car agian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter