So how many trips do you have scheduled now?

Two trips planned:
March 08 at VWL - My son is marching at MK
June 08 Grand Califonian before our Magical Mexican Cruise :goodvibes

I'm wanting to sneak something else in there too but with the boys being seniors next year, it will be tough! They want to take a cruise for their senior trip (spring break) so I think I'll be banking some points.

And we are just waiting for the 11 month window to book the rest of 2008. We take long trips to WDW and that 11 month window is tough since it is measured from the date of check-out and not check-in. So we have to play the game of making a one-day reservation and calling each day after and amending the reservation to add an additional day (what a pain, but that's the way it works). Plus we just returned from the 2007 DVC Member Cruise and will be on the way to the airport for Thanksgiving at WDW when 11-17-07 rolls around to book the 2008 DVC Member Cruise.

We only have our Dec trip left on the agenda. I think we are taking a break until Oct 2008. We went 4 times this year.

3 trips in 2007

2 currently scheduled for 2008 & waiting for 11 month window to open for a December trip in 2008 as well.

Two booked - one to be booked shortly.

Booked:
15 nights in November/December 2007 at AKV, VWL, BCV
9 (may add 2 more) nights in January/February 2008 at SSR (wl: BCV and VWL)

To book:
10 nights in July 2008 - Universal and SSR

Planned:
Dec 2008
May 2009

None for our 2007 UY, but we did 20+ nights at BWV in our 2006. We also own in Maui and just got back from 2 weeks there and plan to return again in the Spring. By then, we should have our Dec 2008 WDW trip booked (just waiting for the 11 month window).

For our Disney fix, we are meeting my parents and niece at DL for the Candlelight Processional the first weekend of December. This trip will also help fuel my need to PLAN as we are still waiting on official word about the availability of dining packages for CP! The DL CP seems less organized this year than last, with the rumor being that tickets go on sale only a week and a half in advance. Its obvious that the people at DL don't understand the mentality of guests used to booking rooms up to 11 months in advance!

And since we will probably buy new DL APs while we are there, there will probably more DL trips in the future before our next WDW trip.

-- Suzanne

We have a trip planned for Feb. 2008 :love: . A week at SSR!!:woohoo: and I am hoping to go Oct. 2008 or Dec. 2008...:coffee: waiting for my 11 month window to book...

Three booked now, and a fourth will be booked after the first of the year!!

By the time we go, it will be OVER a year since our last visit...so, we are more than a little excited to go back!!!!

:cool1: :cool1:

Including our upcoming trip to DL, as well as our first trip on DCL, we have 6 booked:cool1:

No WDW trips booked at this time. We are planning a couple weeks in 2 grand villas at WDW in May of 2009 for extended family. But in 2008 we have booked a trip to Europe and are doing an ABD to Italy. No definite plans after that. But we are kicking around the idea of doing another ABD in 2010, if we like this one.

December 30, 2007 to January 5, 2008 - BWV

August 13-17, 2008 - Grand Californian at Disneyland

August 17-September 1, 2008 - Repositioning cruise LA to Port Canaveral

September 1-6, 2008 - Special 5 day Bahamian Cruise with double dip

Sept, 2007 - AKV (middle of the month)
Oct, 2007 - offsite
March, 2008 - BWV and OKW
May, 2008 - offsite
Sept, 2008 - Pop Century (first week)
Oct, 2008 - PCB at my other timeshare

all on my annual pass that I brought in sept!

Just got back this weekend and working on 4 trips for 2008. January, April/May, August and October.

We're only taking 2 vacations in 2008. We'll be staying at BWV in a 2 bedroom Boardwalk view villa for both trips...

Halloween/Food & Wine - October 2008 pirate:

Two weeks for Christmas - December 2008 :santa:

2009 should be more interesting if/when CRV is announced! :thumbsup2

Two, but this is funny b/c I always have a regular room ressie in case I get a good AP Rate and I can then bank my points:thumbsup2 . So when I call Disney I am always confused b/c I have a few DVC ressies and at least one regular one.

1 officially scheduled (12/8-12/15 @ SSR), and 2 are in the planning phase.

DCL and a couples only long weekend!:hug:

We have:
11/27-12/1/07 at VWL.
5/4-5/15/08 at OKW.

I have booked:
10/16-10/19/08 Wonder cruise, and in a week or two will be booking 10/15/-10/16/08 at SSR and then 10/19-10/25/08 at BWV.

And we just got back from SSR 10/15-10/23/07.
:thumbsup2

Just finished first DVC trip 09/23 - 9/30/07 at AKV.

Up next, 2 days at SSR 12/6-12/7/07(after 4 day Wonder cruise).

Planning 09/14/08 - 09/21/08 at SSR (or maybe BCV/BWV if I can get in at 7 months out:rolleyes: ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter