• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So how many pictures did you take?

This year I took 252 plus a 24-roll of film, that's how many I had printed. Don't know how many I deleted. I didn't take pics of the outsides of rides, etc., this year, since I took them last year. Last year I had 457 digitals printed, no clue how many I deleted, but it was a bunch.

I took 123 pictures in 5 days (not digital) and had 41 pictures on photopass.

My mom and I went in June and came home with more than 800 pictures between digital and film. My mom tends to have a hard time with technology and she wouldn't listen when I put the pictures on cd. She went to the photo lab with cds in tow and said "Here I need all these". Next trip I'm going with her in each trip to the lab.

We went in June, but also did a day in St. Augustine, a day at Kennedy Space Ctr, and a day at Sea World in addition to the 7 Disney days. We ended up with 957 digital pics and 5 rolls of 35mm. We only got the digital in May and I found it was very hard to have an idea of how many pics we had taken - I guess because we weren't changing film (we typicall take about 12-13 rolls of 35mm anyway)! :rotfl: But I absolutely LOVE digital!!! I took pictures that the kids wanted me to take and I burnt everything to CD(s) so they can always go & look at all the neat things about POC or IASW or whichever they want to see. But I don't have to print all of them, so I can pick and choose what I want to put in the scrapbook. I'm one of those scrapbookers who feels like I have to put pretty much every picture taken in a scrapbook, so for me digital will be great. Now I can just print what I specifically want to put in now instead of having to print everything and then try to fit it all in somehow! ;)

We just got back from a 6 day Disney trip and I took 1079 photos. I would have taken more, but the day of our LTT dinner I forgot to charge BOTH if my batteries! So far I have only deleted around 30 pictures. I'm sure there will be more but I LOVE my camera and most pictures are really good! Now, I don't think I can scrapbook that many! :rotfl2:

That's what I love about digital. I can take picture after picture and don't have to worry about wasting film. I don't have to waste the battery and delete either as I have large size memory cards. I can look at them and delete at leisure. If I don't like the looks of a picture, I can retake it (if it is possible to do so). I have a continuous shot feature that I really like--I got some really good football action photos the other day with it. :flower: :flower: :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter