so how many days before u heard if you passed

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by kkolbusz1, Apr 3, 2013.

1. macd77

macd77 Earning My Ears

Contract 1 - 27 days and the mouse ate it!

Contract 2 - 27 days and the mouse let it go!

Both were at OKW, similar pts different UYs.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. savannahcat

savannahcat DIS Veteran

Submitted - 2/16
    Passed - 3/12
    24 days total

4. gopfans

gopfans Earning My Ears

Found out we passed on day 22.

5. Homemom

Homemom DIS Veteran

This was last year, but Disney ROFR'd on day 28 and the next one they passed on day 29.

6. RSWA2

RSWA2 Mouseketeer

Here's my timeline and some details...

Day 1: Offer found and eventually agreed and settled on a final price.
    Day 2: Documents received from TSS ("Disclosure Notice"/"Deposit receipt and contract for Sale and Purchase"/"Important Notice")
    Day 3: Signed documents sent back via email. Also mailed back documents with the deposit check (10% of purchase price)
    Day 6: Mailed items received by TSS and they forwarded the check to the title Company
    Day 7: TSS received Seller's documents
    Day 8: Sent to Disney for ROFR
    Day 10: Title company emailed "Buyer Open Escrow" documentation. Signed and emailed back to title company.
    Day 34: Notified by TSS that Disney has waived their right to purchase.
    Day 41: Closing documents emailed by Title Company. Signed, got cashier's check, mailed back.
    Day 46: Notified by Title Company that they received my closing documents and cashier's check. Nothing sent by the sellers yet.
    Day 49: Notified by Title Company that they closed my file today and sent it to be recorded.
    Day 50: I see the Warranty Deed from the Sellers and the waiver of ROFR from Disney on the Orange County website
    Day 61: Called MA, they said the letter was mailed out to me on two days ago and I would have to wait for the Member ID from the letter. It could take up to 2 weeks
    Day 67: Received letter from DVC with member ID.
    Day 68: Call MA, received login info and was able to login to the DVC member site

7. ckwong

ckwong Earning My Ears

took just about 1 month for mine. GCV