So how hot is it in July

Preemiemama - Thanks for letting me know what is closed. Maybe we will see each other around the pool at the Boardwalk!

I think its the humidity that makes it miserable. Not too pleasant (but I would go back in July)

we were there last week temps were ridiculously hot avg was 99 and humid ... we walked outside into a sauna every day very uncomfortable

Mildly disappointed that this didn't devolve into a "How hot is it.." jokes contest so I'll just add...

It's so hot that that people walk after rope drop

We've done the end of July. Hot & humid as expected with afternoon TS that just seemed to make it more steamy.

Honestly, have experienced similar conditions mid May, June & early October over the years. Each time I say never again, next year rolls around & I'm back lol

I admit to being somewhat nervous about upcoming mid August trip as it's my first solo trip with GD who's 5. Plan on doing pools in AM & hitting up parks late AM/early afternoon for FPs. Will duck into AC shows in afternoon, followed by a very early dinner. All the while hoping like heck it cools off in the evening...it could happen.:rolleyes1

I live in Florida and so we do not go in July. However we had family come into town over the 4th of July and we took them to Magic Kingdom on the 6th. We all survived and they are from MA. We rode almost everything in the park. I did one fast pass after another. It was great. So great in fact that I drove my daughter over to Hollywood Studios yesterday. Again used fast passes and had a great time. We just walked in the shade and went into the a/c.

I have been in July and let me tell you....the A/C on the busses is SUB-ZERO. Bring a wrap!

Here now and it actually feels a little better than West Palm Beach (My 10 and 13yo sons has a soccer tournament there). That said the heat is pretty hard to handle for us and we live in Hawaii. Lots of cold water and hunting for shade will allow you to survive the heat. Due to soccer our last 2 trips have been in July, not the ideal month that we would choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter