So how dressy/casual for "casual" dining

I have worn dockers & a polo shirt every night for years. Over 25 cruises. Never even consider bringing a suit or tux on vacation. Shorts are out of the question in the dining rooms, cause my parents taught me to follow the rules.

Space bags are a great idea, but there isn't any way on board the ship to "repack" and suck the air out of the bags for return trip home. :flower3:

Get the ones that you can actually roll/squeeze the air out of... I think they're cleaner than using a vacuum. :scared1:

I have worn dockers & a polo shirt every night for years. Over 25 cruises. Never even consider bringing a suit or tux on vacation. Shorts are out of the question in the dining rooms, cause my parents taught me to follow the rules.

I like your parents. :)

We just got back from 5 night Dream. I wore a very dark denium skort with a ruffle top to dinner the first night. Was totally appropriate as it was first night and also hard to tell it was actually denium and not just a navy skirt:)
I like to take black capris and white capris to pair with different tops. Also wore the dress I brought for Palos on semi formal night so got 2 nights out of that as we went to palos the last night. Could have gotten by with just the black capris but we did not have a ressie for palos until onboard.
You will see everything. My DH wore a dress shirt and tie with dark slacks to Palo but we saw a guy with khakis and a polo. Yeah he looked a litlle out of place but once seated not very noticeable. Just important to looked neat and tidy IMHO :)

KashasMom said:
Get the ones that you can actually roll/squeeze the air out of... I think they're cleaner than using a vacuum. :scared1:

They are awesome!! Have used these bags for a 9-night trip to Europe and all our cruises - they are perfect and easy to repack with "dirties" - they get emptied right into the hamper'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter