So how do you cook your little hotdogs?

I usually put them in the crock pot with some barbque sauce.

Wrapped in bacon, sprinkled in brown sugar and baked for an hour until they're crispy. I took about 200 of them to a party yesterday, and they were the first things to dissapear.

I put them in the crock pot with Catalina dressing

You can also wrap them in bacon and sprinkle a little brown sugar over them then bake.

Buy a tube of crescent rolls. Roll out dough. Cut each triange in half or thirds (depending on how many hotdogs you have). Wrap little hotdgs in triangles of dough. Bake in oven for time given on package.

Wrapped in bacon, sprinkled in brown sugar and baked for an hour until they're crispy. I took about 200 of them to a party yesterday, and they were the first things to dissapear.
This is a favorite of mine to make! They are always the first to disapear when I take them to parties too. :thumbsup2

Buy a tube of crescent rolls. Roll out dough. Cut each triange in half or thirds (depending on how many hotdogs you have). Wrap little hotdgs in triangles of dough. Bake in oven for time given on package.

That's how we make them... Pigs in Blankets. I serve them with ketchup and mustard for dipping. The kids and I love them! I use the reduced fat crescent rolls.

SMOKIES IN SAUCE

1 lb. Little Smokies (sausage)
1 c. grape jelly
1 c. BBQ sauce
3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp. mustard

Mix ingredients in crock pot. Stir for 2 minutes, then add smokies. Cook on high for 2 hours; then reduce to low and simmer.

I also like to make them in rolls. We use canned dinner rolls, the small ones, not the huge Grands type. Smash the rolls flat, cut in half, then put a smokey in each half and bake.

I have had the brown sugar and bacon ones, they are good.

Stuck on the end of a toothpick and held over a candle flame... :lmao:

Sorry... I couldn't resist!

Boil them in cheap beer (budweiser usually) and then crockpot em in bbq sauce. It's the only time I'll consume beer and hotdogs- in any combination of one or both. :scared:

I am making these tomorrow now--they sound NUMMY!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter