• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So, has anyone got thier planning DVD yet?

mickeysgirl17

Wish I was at Disney
Just wondering if anyone recieved the new year of a million dreams planning DVD yet. People are starting to get thier customized maps (I haven't gotten mine yet though), but still haven't heard of anybody getting the DVD. :sad2:

I think a new thread get's started about this everyday - maybe even twice per day. Like another poster said today, once people start getting them, there will probably be posts in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS saying they got it! Then that person will procede to setup a DVD burning shop and send out copies to all of us :)

No. Everyone has been waiting for months. It has not been released yet.

NED (who has copied and pasted that quote for easy retrieval)

mickeysgirl17 said:
People are starting to get their customized maps

What's this about a "customized map"?? I haven't been paying close attention for a few weeks. Somebody fill me in. (I am, however, aware of the new planning DVD, and have put in my order)

Sorry for starting another thread on the same thing. I just thought that by now someone would have gotten one. For Max Rebo, go to the disney website, go to my disney vacation and customized maps will be there. They are free and you can customize the park maps to your liking and they will be mailed to you.

mickeysgirl17 said:
Sorry for starting another thread on the same thing. I just thought that by now someone would have gotten one.

Trust me, when it does, you'll know it. :)

The entire first page will be -

"I GOT MINE FIRST!"

"GOT THE NEW PLANNING DVD!"

"WOW NEW DISNEY DVDS ROXXORS!"

"WHY DIDN'T I GET MY DISNEY DVD WHEN EVERYONE ELSE DID?"

"MY DISNEY DVD CAME AND I DIDN'T GET THE LITTLE BOOKLET! WHAT TO DO??"

"LEAVING FOR DISNEY TOMORROW AM - PLANNING VID CAME TODAY - DARNIT!"

"10 THINGS TO DO WITH THE DOZEN PLANNING VIDEOS YOU GOT BECAUSE YOU WERE IMPATIENT AND ORDERED ONE EVERY DAY FOR TWO WEEKS"

"I LOVE THE NEW HOST OF THE PLANNING DVD!"

"I HATE THE NEW HOST OF THE PLANNING DVD!"

"I'M INDIFFERENT TO THE NEW HOST OF THE PLANNING DVD!"

Trust me, when it happens - you will know. :)

NED

DisneyWorldExpert said:
Is it even available? :confused3

Is it on disneyworld.com? :confused3

They have been taking orders since September. Sometime in October some people got emails stating it was "coming soon" who had signed up for it (though because of spam filters many people didn't get that either).

So you can order it, but it has not been released yet.

NED

Max Rebo said:
What's this about a "customized map"?? I haven't been paying close attention for a few weeks. Somebody fill me in. (I am, however, aware of the new planning DVD, and have put in my order)

Goto http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/ and register (if need be) or log in. Click on My Disney Vacation on the left, and then you'll see Customized Maps. They're free and look sort of like a pirate map though I've only seen photos posted in a DIS thread - I haven't received mine yet. Here's the thread with photos: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1275851&page=3 The web site says 2-3 weeks for arrival. Tomorrow will be two weeks for me.

GOT MINE!!! :-D After posting yesterday, Disney must have heard and shipped both my DVD and maps out! They are excellent!!!!

NewEnglandDisney said:
Trust me, when it does, you'll know it. :)

The entire first page will be -

"I GOT MINE FIRST!"

"GOT THE NEW PLANNING DVD!"

"WOW NEW DISNEY DVDS ROXXORS!"

"WHY DIDN'T I GET MY DISNEY DVD WHEN EVERYONE ELSE DID?"

"MY DISNEY DVD CAME AND I DIDN'T GET THE LITTLE BOOKLET! WHAT TO DO??"

"LEAVING FOR DISNEY TOMORROW AM - PLANNING VID CAME TODAY - DARNIT!"

"10 THINGS TO DO WITH THE DOZEN PLANNING VIDEOS YOU GOT BECAUSE YOU WERE IMPATIENT AND ORDERED ONE EVERY DAY FOR TWO WEEKS"

"I LOVE THE NEW HOST OF THE PLANNING DVD!"

"I HATE THE NEW HOST OF THE PLANNING DVD!"

"I'M INDIFFERENT TO THE NEW HOST OF THE PLANNING DVD!"

Trust me, when it happens - you will know. :)

NED

So true! :rotfl:

Well, come on now all of you lucky people who got yours: Give us the scoop! :teeth:

Did they do away with Erin, Stacy, Dave and (ohpleaseohpleaseohplease) Luke? Is it filled with mostly 1-second-blink-and-you-miss-it clips? Have you worn out your DVD players yet?

I ordered mine around mid-October and never received the "it's on it's way" email that everyone has been talking about. Now I'm getting worried. I want miiiiiiiiine!!!!! :sad1:

Gotta Get To Disney! :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter