• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So happy-friend had twins today

Freyja

<font color=red>Formerly known as Sleepless in Den
I am so happy and want to share this happy news with everyone :)

One of my best friends gave birth to identical twin boys today. After 10 years of trying and infertility issues they got pregnant with IVF 4 1/2 years ago and got a healthy, happy little girl. Now, they also have healthy twin boys.

They have come such a long way in the last 5 years. I remember the heartache when trying to come to terms with the fact that they might never have children and now they have 3!!! What miracles they are :lovestruc

Ahh, a breath of fresh air, postive, the world is still good thread!

I am so happy for your thread. Modern medicine has helped make so many couples' dreams come true.

You and your friend will have fun with all your new little ones!

Oh, yay!!! This is great news. Maybe we need to have a "great news" only section, as this made me smile.

I've been on the infertility roller coaster, so I know how meaningful this is to your friends. A hearty congratulations to them! :lovestruc

(I'm now mom to DS8 and DS4.) :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter