So glad I cancelled!

I agree it was a hectic day, but I would do all again...19 hours straight and three brand new shows was an awesome experience!:thumbsup2

I agree it was a hectic day, but I would do all again...19 hours straight and three brand new shows was an awesome experience!:thumbsup2

I feel the same...though next time I will take the advice of those who work there and wait to show up until 6AM. I lost precious time I could have been sleeping by arriving at 2AM.

I hope you enjoyed the crowds.
I can't stand crowds of that magnitude. It would have been very uncomfortable for me. If there is a 24 hour event next year though I might attend then. I was looking forward to going but had to change my plans due to work. But after seeing this and what I have read am glad I had to cancel! :)
I get really panicked in crowds but I was talked into going, I honestly didn't see a crowd all day that I thought equalled WDW on a moderately busy day. I had a BLAST!

I get really panicked in crowds but I was talked into going, I honestly didn't see a crowd all day that I thought equalled WDW on a moderately busy day. I had a BLAST!

I haven't been to WDW. So cannot relate to your comparison.

I haven't been to WDW. So cannot relate to your comparison.

Ok well just take it from someone who gets panic attacks in lots of crowds, it was fine! I was really surprised when I heard a few CM's saying it was at full capacity :)

Ok well just take it from someone who gets panic attacks in lots of crowds, it was fine! I was really surprised when I heard a few CM's saying it was at full capacity :)

What is fine to one person is not to another. Besides I only canceled because of my work. But again am glad for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter