So excited

jakoky

DIS Veteran
Just got off the phone with the HOJO and we are getting the entertainment rate for ALL 10 nights of our sudden trip to disneyland in may...flight and hotel for 4 of us is 1400 dollars, too good to pass up (especially when i will get 3 passes for free with my airmiles)! Hoping for low crowds and great weather :cool1:

Just got off the phone with the HOJO and we are getting the entertainment rate for ALL 10 nights of our sudden trip to disneyland in may...flight and hotel for 4 of us is 1400 dollars, too good to pass up (especially when i will get 3 passes for free with my airmiles)! Hoping for low crowds and great weather :cool1:

Sounds like a blast! Have fun!

Congrats!! Hey, would you mind letting me know via PM or in this thread what the dollar amount is on a 7 day Disneyland pass? I am curious to know how much it would cost to upgrade to an annual pass from the air miles 7 day pass. Thanks, if you don't mind. That is fantastic you got the HOJO entertainment rate for all of those days, good for you! :goodvibes

Congrats!! Hey, would you mind letting me know via PM or in this thread what the dollar amount is on a 7 day Disneyland pass? I am curious to know how much it would cost to upgrade to an annual pass from the air miles 7 day pass. Thanks, if you don't mind. That is fantastic you got the HOJO entertainment rate for all of those days, good for you! :goodvibes

I just went to the airmiles website, but they have no dollar value on the tickets...it just says the airmiles amount

for a 5 day pass it is 1940 airmiles and for a 7 day it is 1990....when i put that into dollar amounts my way...it would put a a 7 day pass at about $248(but not sure what it will say on the ticket)....I was going to order 5 day passes, but when you asked this question, i am definately getting 7 day for the tiny difference in airmiles, even if will only go in a few hours a couple of days....Once i order my tickets, i can let you know the dollar amount....:)

I just went to the airmiles website, but they have no dollar value on the tickets...it just says the airmiles amount

for a 5 day pass it is 1940 airmiles and for a 7 day it is 1990....when i put that into dollar amounts my way...it would put a a 7 day pass at about $248(but not sure what it will say on the ticket)....I was going to order 5 day passes, but when you asked this question, i am definately getting 7 day for the tiny difference in airmiles, even if will only go in a few hours a couple of days....Once i order my tickets, i can let you know the dollar amount....:)

Thanks!! I will be curious to find out. :) Appreciate it!

Where do you get passes with airline miles?

EDIT: Nevermind...googled it and see that it's a Canadian thing!

Congrats jakoky! We are from BC too and will be at the HoJo 10 May - 14 May. Come and join the May meet thread!

Yay! We are from BC and are going in May too! We are staying at the Fairfield Inn. I booked through expedia- 3 flights and hotel for 7 nights for $1250... sounds like you got an even better deal than me!! Are you flying out of bellingham too? When are you going in May? We are going the 3rd to the 10th. There is a May countdown thread in here- you should join it!

Yay! We are from BC and are going in May too! We are staying at the Fairfield Inn. I booked through expedia- 3 flights and hotel for 7 nights for $1250... sounds like you got an even better deal than me!! Are you flying out of bellingham too? When are you going in May? We are going the 3rd to the 10th. There is a May countdown thread in here- you should join it!

We are going from the 12-22nd...I can't wait....and our deal is great for sure, but we have to drive further,, we are flying out of Seattle.....I cant believe how insane the prices are out of Vancouver! Have an awesome trip!!!

They are insane!!! Have u ever done Bellingham? Its a small little airport, but it beats driving to Seattle for sure! You guys have a great trip too!

Yay!! I love the last-minute trip. Our upcoming one is that way. We just found out less than a month ago. I am still kind of in disbelief. I typically plan our trips several months out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter