• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So Excited!

:lmao: eh, to each their own. It drags me out of this world into a world I cannot imagine (unless I win the lottery) and that is what I like TV and movies to do for me. I have only seen The Real Housewives of New Jersey... have not seen the others and so hope to not get hooked on them!

Well, Slade was the only reason I stopped flilpping channels in the first place.

sladesmiley.jpg

But he's an arrogant donkey's butt. So even when he was on screen it wasn't worth watching.

:scratchin

Maybe I should have muted the sound . . .

See what happens when I don't post on the thread for a couple of days ;) :rotfl:

Most people who comment on us both being gay say "oh, your poor mother" :confused3 She said she'd rather we were happy being openly gay, than miserable being in the closet and in a straight relationship :lovestruc She's a lovely lady and we both spoil her rotten. We also have 2 gay cousins, must be something in the water ;)

As for the location of the house, no we can't see the White Cliffs of Dover from Chatham and we haven't seen Dame Vera for ages :lmao:

"Your poor mother" -- reminds me of that line from Alan Carr about him being gay and his brother being ginger. (Punchline which I can't divulge here) LOL

We spend 3 weeks a year in Orlando, not sure what we'd do with 2 dogs ;) Having said that Mark fell in love with Tinkerbell, a friend of my brothers Chorckie. She looks a little like this one, but with longer hair, so who knows :rotfl:
Chorkie8WeekOld1PoundPuppy3.JPG

Awww. You couldn't be mad at him for taking a whizz on your slippers. ;)

Like heck, I couldn't!

Just watch me!

Okay, so I don't stay mad LONG, but when the door is OPEN and they piddle inside the house anyway, it get's frustrating! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter