so excited ... we just booked our first cruise!

janiebubble

DIS Veteran
I'm going to need a new ticker ... we're on the Magic 7 night Mediterranean next July :cool1:

I'm scared I'll get sick but apart from that .... so excited!!!!!

Glad you joined in on the best addiction!!

In 2005 i booked my first cruise. We did the 2006 halloween cruise. It was a blast! We recently booked our 3rd and 4th cruise. We will be doing a back to back on the Dream in November 2011!!

Hope to see you around!

Thank you for the welcome!!

Woke this morning to Dreams Unlimited's email that the deposit has gone through so I really am going!! SO excited!

Don't think we have Bonine in the UK but we're coming to WDW in April so I'll make sure to pick some up!!

Boy will you get hooked!!! I did and can not wait till 10/30/10 61 days till my second and bringing my brithers family to boot!!! Does it get any better!
have a ton of fun-- get some OTC ginger too and the Bonnine--that will take care of any sickness

:banana: Welcome to the wonderful world of cruising. You are going to love it! Start saving though, because you are going to want to book another cruise. Enjoy every part of your vacation:cloud9:

Boy will you get hooked!!! I did and can not wait till 10/30/10 61 days till my second and bringing my brithers family to boot!!! Does it get any better!
have a ton of fun-- get some OTC ginger too and the Bonnine--that will take care of any sickness

See you onboard.....and tomorrow we can all say we are cruising....next month!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter