So Excited...Passports Finished!!

Could you please send me the instructions too? Love your work! cbitcon at hotmail dot com. Thanks so much

Never received the file so had to go it on my own using Word. Took some tweaking of the margins, but turned out just fine. Made them a little larger and added the greetings and thank you translations so the girls can try using them with the CMs.

Passports_Front_1.jpg

Passports_US_1.jpg

Passports_JP_1.jpg

Hi,

I know you have heard this a bunch but...could you please send me the instructions as well? I only have 9 post and cannot send my email address. What do I need to do?

Also, how long did it take for the books to come in? We are leaving for Disney on Friday August 26th. WOuld that give me enough time if I made them today?

Also, do you have link to your autograph books? I would love to see them. Your work is awesome.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Dana

Never received the file so had to go it on my own using Word. Took some tweaking of the margins, but turned out just fine. Made them a little larger and added the greetings and thank you translations so the girls can try using them with the CMs.

Passports_Front_1.jpg

Passports_US_1.jpg

Passports_JP_1.jpg

WOW!!! These are AMAZING!!! I am going to be doing this in Word as well because I am doing them for 13 kids.....am I crazy??? Do you have any tips on how to make these turn out good??

I also would like to request the directions. My addy is:

TAMMYJARRELL at ATT dot NET

thank you so much. I am SO very overwhelmed and don't know how or where to start. Thank you for sharing with us all!

:goodvibes:hippie::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter