So excited!! Now Doing a Split Stay!!

ryandkris

Earning My Ears
With all the talk about split stays, I thought I'd do a little looking into it. Luckily, we had $1000 in vacation cash through a rewards program, and we were able to get a one bedroom for 3 nights at VWL! Now we have four nights at AKV, and 3 at VWL!!! Woohoo!!!!!

With all the talk about split stays, I thought I'd do a little looking into it. Luckily, we had $1000 in vacation cash through a rewards program, and we were able to get a one bedroom for 3 nights at VWL! Now we have four nights at AKV, and 3 at VWL!!! Woohoo!!!!!

Nice, i can never talk my DW into doing a split stay, and i guess I'm not sure i really want to either since i wouldn't want to unpack and pack up again.

Sounds great. Two very different resorts in terms of room decor. Enjoy! And take the WL tour if you get time. It's offered in the morning and is excellent.

Sounds great. Two very different resorts in terms of room decor. Enjoy! And take the WL tour if you get time. It's offered in the morning and is excellent.

That sounds good! Thanks for the tip.

Both are AWESOME resort choices! I'm sure you will be happy you did a split! I've got my first ever split stay coming up in just a few days!

You're going to have an amazing trip!!! We've never stayed in the villas, but have stayed at both WL and AKL and both are awesome resorts :goodvibes.

Have a great trip. We loved WL but never stayed at the villas. AKL just wasn't for us, but I wouldn't mind giving VWL a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter