• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

So excited first wdw trip

Punkrock

Earning My Ears
i am so incredibly geeked that I found this board! Before I even request anything. I wanted to tell you his awesome you guys are to take time out of your busy schedules to help make other's trips that more magical! We are a non traditional Ohana. It's myself, my BF and his 2 kids. A boy and a girl. Our trip is in sept. It will be the first time for them and I am so excited for them! It's a surprise for the kids. We are planning on telling them at the airport.

I was hoping someone could design a surprise letter for them. Maybe with airline tickets? Including our first names ... Mike, Christina, Christina and Johnathan. We have two Christina's so can just print out twice.

Invitations for meals. We are scheduled for dinner at Garden Grill.
Lunch at Trex
Breakfast at chef mickeys, Ohana and 1900 park fare

I also bought those cinch sak backpacks that I would like to use an iron on for. It would be awesome if it could include it to say "My first disney trip" "2015" and include the kids names. johnathan & Christina . one for him and one for her. Maybe Mickey & Minnie?

I'd also like to do some iron on shirts. Maybe the incredibles logo for all 4 of us. My first trip with 2015 as year? And also a special one for my BF & I. Maybe something saying my favorite prince/princess is my BF/gf

Im also planning on making a gift basket for them so I'll be using the candy bar wrappers that people have listed. Any suggestions for anything else would be greatly appreciated.

Again thank you so so much for all you guys do!

update per RustManFan

Our Trip is sept 14-17, 2015

our names are Mike, Christina , Johnathan, Christina

TRex Lunch : Monday Sept 14 1:30p
Garden grill Dinner : Tuesday sept 15 6:45p
chef Mickey's Breakfast: Wednesday seot 16 7:15a

Haven't decided for Thursday Sept 17 but will either be breakfast at Ohana 7:55a. Or 1900 Park Fare 10:05a (open for suggestions here)

Last edited:
Oh one more thing. Can I also get someone to make us a disney family. Have it say our first trip with our first names underneath

and please read back over your request and fill in any missing details..... date and times for meals...... all the names for the family style

Thanks RustManFan. Updated my post. Thanks for being patient with me. I'm still learning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter