So excited can't wait

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by ash86, Jun 17, 2013.

1. ash86

ash86 Earning My Ears

So excited can't wait until October to go to the Bahamas it's my very first disney cruise ever and I love disney love all the movies and the park and my husband and his family is very big disney fans witch is great so I have someone to share it with me man I'm going to have a big blast

2. Bear3412

Bear3412 DIS Veteran

Disney cruises are very exciting. Congrats.

Don't forget to book a future one onboard for the discount and OBC.

Also, Welcome to the Disboards. :cool1:

3. the_bUg

the_bUg Mouseketeer

Yes, take the previous posters advice. If you're having a great time, sad that the cruise is so short and hoping you can do it again, do yourself a favor and book another cruise while you're on board (I think the future booking station is located on Deck 5 in the atrium).

This has the benefit of a reduced booking deposit (10% vs 20% if you book through normal channels) and can net you upwards of $200 in on board credit for your next cruise!

This was the MAJOR mistake the wife and I made on our last cruise. We were "worried" about money because we were going to WDW for our first time following the cruise and had NO idea what we would be spending while there for 7 days, so we figured we better "save" that deposit money. Now in hind sight, it's just a couple hundred bucks and we missed out on the $200 OBC.