• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

So... does my current AP now have Photopass downloads?

Magpie

DIS Veteran
The Annual Pass I currently possess is being phased out and will be replaced with the Disney Platinum Pass: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/

Does this mean my current AP now gets "free" (ha, it's a nearly 100 dollar price increase!) Photopass downloads? Or will I have to wait until after I renew (assuming that's what I decide to do), to take advantage of the new AP benefits?

OP, of course you are welcome to upgrade to the new products that now exist. Only you can be sure if that is worthwhile. Once you upgrade your pass, you accept all the prices and benefits that come with that new pass.

OP, of course you are welcome to upgrade to the new products that now exist. Only you can be sure if that is worthwhile. Once you upgrade your pass, you accept all the prices and benefits that come with that new pass.

Given I've never seen fit to purchase Photopass before, I'm quite certain it's not worth upgrading. :) I was just curious. I'll be a nice perk for next year, if we decide to renew our APs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter