So does *anyone* actually like Kristy Lee Cook?

weregoingtodw

<font color=deeppink>Save the cookies for the TF<b
I do not think I've ever heard anyone online or IRL say that they like Kristy Lee Cook (of American Idol fame), so could someone explain to me exactly how she is still in the competion? I'm just confused, I guess. :confused3

Well I thought she should have been gone before David H., Amanda and Chikezie. Having said that, the past couple of weeks she's really gotten better, IMHO of course. Her performance of Coat of Many Colors was really nice.

I don't think she'll win but she's a smart girl and is doing a great job of picking songs that suit her voice and personality.

I like her. I think she has a very pretty voice. That being said, I am a huge country music fan.:)

I do not think I've ever heard anyone online or IRL say that they like Kristy Lee Cook (of American Idol fame), so could someone explain to me exactly how she is still in the competion? I'm just confused, I guess. :confused3

For the people who absolutely love country music, she is the only one left in the competition who appeals to their type of music.

Different people look at it differently. Some look at who has the best voice. Some look at who is the most musically talented. Some look at who performs the best. And some people look at what kind of an album that person would put out, and vote for that. I think this last one is why Kristy Lee Cook is still in the competition, lots of country music fans would buy her album because it would be country.

That's just my opinion though. I'm not a Kristy Lee Cook fan. I'm a David Cook fan, just because I think he is by far the most musically talented musician up there. I probably wouldn't buy an album he would put out, but I think he is the most talented person still left.

I don't hate her, but I just don't think she good enough to be in the top 7 of American Idol

I like her. She is not my favorite by any means, but I do like her. I think she is fine as long as she stays in her comfort zone. When she strays she is awful. She absolutely butchered 8 Days a Week on Beatles night. I was ready for her to go then. However, I feel that she has started redeeming herself the past few weeks.

I still would have rather seen her go before MJ. :guilty:

I'm hoping that Syesha is the one to go this week. Then Kristy.

I don't neccesarily like her but do think she has been getting better the last couple of weeks.

If you had of asked a couple of weeks ago I would have agreed, but she has improved alot. Now I kind of, sort of like her.

I think many people like her.

She is stunningly beautiful, no denying that. She really hit her stride Dolly Parton week and she didn't suck last week either.

I have liked her from the beginning. Never thought she had the "best" voice, but thought she was good. I even kind of liked her rendition of "8 Days a Week", after all she HAD to sing a Beatles song, and didn't Simon tell her to "put a country spin" on the next song she sang? I thought she made it unique. I know I'm in a very big minority on this!! ;)

I would definitely buy an album of hers, if it was country. I think she has done very, very well the last few weeks, especially with "God Bless the USA" (even Simon said it was brilliant!), "Coat of Many Colors" and just last week with Martina McBride's song, "Anyway." I, for one, am glad she is still in the running. I don't think she will win, but I think she deserves to still be there.

:confused3 The chick who sings country? She's pretty?:confused3

Her voice is not good.

I really like Syesha voice wise. I think she is in the top 4 best.

My best friend can't stand her though, says she comes across way too arogant.

I agree that voice wise she is fine. There is just something about her that I don't care for. Like Simon loves to say, she is forgettable. It's the same thing every week and she is kind of boring.

I actually feel sorry for KLC every week at results time. I was happy that she finally didn't hit the bottom three last week. (that is until MJ went home! *grumble grumble*):mad:

YUK, NO!!!!!! and the idea that she left before Michael Johns is a sin before God!!!
character29.gif

You THINK I have an opinion??? :lmao:

She should've BEEN gone. 3 times in the bottom 3 and we still there. Syesha, I don't get HER either??? I understand not knowing anyone who likes KLC but I don't know a SOUL who likes Syesha, either??? :confused3

Gooooo David Cook!!! :cool1:

I have gone from totally disliking her to not being too bothered by her. She seems fairly humble and tries hard which I really appreciate. Plus, she hasn't sounded too bad the last few weeks. That said, I won't vote for her or buy her album, but I can see why people find her appealing.

I didn't care for her from the beginning. Then she butchered 8 Days a Week and I have wanted her gone for weeks. I'm not a country music fan either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter