• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So do ya think the info

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
went out today??? I heard it was going fed ex so if it did some of us should have it tomorrow or wed....

I'll believe it when I see it in my mail box. Oh, and I guess we will all have to spend extra money to send it back to them with are orders.

Just checked my mailbox -- still nothing.:(

Lisa:cool:

What are they waiting for? I would love to start making some priority seatings for my meals and plans with my WDW friends. But am feeling so left in limbo right now.

Shoulda known...if Disney said "No" we should have realized that the packages would be here and they really meany "Yes".. . rolleyes:

It is posted on the Dizpins Boards that Fed Ex is delivering the September Package Info TODAY!!!!!:

Per Events Mgmt - half the FedEx envelopes went out yesterday, the other half are going out today.

Original return date 8/29 with a special note that it's been extended to 9/3.

Aren't they considerate to give us all that extra time!

Cynthia

Gee.. and considering that the regular PO won't deliver on Monday.. that gives us from the time we get it to Saturday to get it to them. :/

Ashley

We got our FEDEX delivery about 1 hour ago. This is our first pin event and I guess I was expecting more- Hope the pins offered in the park will be more exciting.

Bev - I think the real fun of the pin event is being on property with all your friends. Frankly, I hope all the pins are ugly so I don't have to spend any money on them.:teeth:

We are so ready for some major pin trading and just gabbing away about pins and drooling over the pins we will never have, but thanks to new friends we can at least see them!My pin bag is loaded, we are hoping to trade lots and buy little;)

I don't think CT is getting any Fed Ex envelopes. I heard that the truck was so top heavy from all the NE people going to the event that it tipped over. They are scraping Figment papers up off the street right now. Peggie

several people did receive their packages Fed Ex today and I talked to Disney and they said mine was slated for later in the week... I guess downside to having YENNE as my last name..LOL

figgy

I don't think that's it Figgy. My last name starts with an "A" and didn't get anything here in West Virginia, and yes we do have mail service because my Disney bill alway seems to find me.

I had a package come fed-ex today while I was at work. I pick it up tomorow. I imagine it's the event info.

We'll see!
Regards,
Winnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter