So confused club level

jklmw

Mouseketeer
I’m sure this has been asked. I reserved Coronado Gran Destini back in January/February 2021. When making reservations, I reserved a club level Presidential suite. It doesn’t look like club level is available for our trip in 2 weeks. Can anyone help me. Thank you so much.

Pre-COVID, most WDW suites were labeled as “Club Level” or “Club Level Access.”

Suites were not bookable upon reopening last summer. Shortly thereafter Disney added them to the bookable room inventory, but removed the “Club Level” and “Club Level Access” designation from these rooms (since as PP notes CL is still not available, but Disney obviously wanted to start booking these pricier room options).

While the Presidential Suite at GDT normally is a CL booking category, if you booked only a month or two ago that was after they had removed CL from the booking destination.

You will be placed in one of the Presidential Suites (there are two of them), but the CL lounge/amenities won’t be available.

Thank you everyone!! Very helpful. They must have changed after I made the original reservation..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter