So cold.....warmer in Canada.

Sillyminny40

DIS Veteran
Hard to believe back home they are wearing tees in Canada and here we are tripled layered, mitts and torques! Who'd have thought? Lol!

I heard it's really cold at WDW right now!
However, clearly we aren't from the same part of Canada, because if I went out in a t-shirt right now my arms would fall off.:rotfl: It's about -10.

I hope it warms up for you!!:)

Ok - what part of Canada are you from?

No one wearing tees here. Don't I wish! :)

I froze helping my daughter collect her newspaper earnings yesterday. And she delivers papers again today & tomorrow, plus finishes collecting. :scared1:

:lmao: Your obviously from Vancouver because it's definitely not warm enough for T-Shirts here :laughing:

Hope you can stay warm enough to have a good time!

It's +1 in London ON today and I'm not going out there without a coat

-15 in Sudbury today but I did see that Calgary hit 17 degrees C yesterday (63F for our American friends)

That was warmer than Orlando and T-Shirt weather.

It's +5 today here in Manitoba. :cheer2:

But we Manitobans are crazy folk. I tell you as soon as it hits -5 I see people wearing shorts. I've only worn a light hoodie all winter as my "jacket". :yay: Coming from someone who HATES winter (snow, being cold, etc) this has been the most enjoyable winter in my whole life! lol

It's supposed to be close 80 degrees by Sunday, so it won't be cold for long. Actually, it was very nice during the day today. I didn't need a jacket at all - just wore capris and a tee shirt. Morning and evening are jacket temps though.

It must be warmer in the Yukon than it is in Nunavut ;) Though it's 10 degrees warmer today, go figure:confused3 Supposed to dip down again tomorrow, you're right though, no complaining until -50. But I count the wind chill, cause I'm a wuss :cool1:

We had a terribly cold trip last January in WDW. I couldn't believe I was in Florida wearing a sweater, coat and scarf!

I'm also a wuss that includes the windchill factor into the temperature :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter