So close to the Magic !!!

daipp

Proud to be Welsh
Just had a quick look on the website that tracks marine vessels and the Disney Cruise Line ship the Magic is happily sailing past where we live in Cromer, Norfolk. It is on her way to Stavanger in Norway for lots of fun and new memories for everyone on board.
Unfortunately, we have had a sea mist all day so it's pointless of any hope to see it so I'll make my way to bed in a very happy mood knowing I am so close to the "Magic".

David

What a lovely thought, I remember her sailing past our coastline a few years ago and feeling the same.

Next year she's coming into Portland on her eastbound transatlantic voyage which is approx an hour and a half away so DH and I are planning on driving down after work to see her, we'll also be extremely excited because five days later we'll be boarding her! :sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter