• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So. Ca. City pass

Tricia's mom

DIS Veteran
Is this price for realz ??

I am reluctant to purchase.
I am doing 3 days @DL
1 day @ universal
1 day @ sea world....

What's the catch ???

We have just bought the pass for our family of 5, we added the zoo and LEGOLAND and my own cost comparison showed it was the best option. I couldn't find many negative reviews on the citypass and quite a few good ones. We will use ours at Easter.

Kirsten

There aren't really any catches except that it's only good for 14 days after first use. Also if you buy them from the website the tickets they are selling now have to be used by June.

There aren't really any catches except that it's only good for 14 days after first use. Also if you buy them from the website the tickets they are selling now have to be used by June.

I'm glad I saw your message before buying my CityPasses for October use.

I read that after june 3rd the citypass will no longer include Universal. instead it will include LEGOLAND.

I read that after june 3rd the citypass will no longer include Universal. instead it will include LEGOLAND.

This is not good news for me and our upcoming vacation plan. I guess it isn't anything that $$$ won't fix.

Also, if you want to go to the San Diego Zoo or Safari Park, you have to buy the upgrade on the website. The city passes sold through the parks websites or ticket booths do not include a visit to either park

Hi there
Hi. We are going to California in October and visiting Magic Mountain, Universal Studios, Disneyland, California Adventure Park and Seaworld. From what I've read the City Pass would be our best option then would need to purchase Magic Mountain and Universal Studios tickets separately. Disappointed that Legoland has replaced Universal Studios in this combo ticket. Can we add on the San Diego Zoo at a later time? I'd appreciate any comments or advice.

we bought the so cal citypass in 2012 (when it still had universal on it) and it was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter