So, are you "that" person?

My kids call me the paparazzi! My daughter usually has more patience for my need for pictures than my son does.

Oh I am guilty, too. And we take pics of weird things... like other people taking pics, lol. JK. Seriously, in all the years I have been, I can honestly say I do not have even one decent photo of Fantasmic. They never turn out. And just like the OP, I am also guilty of taking food photos.

Ha ha, I take pics of all my Disney desserts! I'm a huge dessert person and some of them come out so pretty :artist: And I'm with you MissyMouse18, DH finally got ONE decent pic from F! on our last trip after many attempts.

On most trips I take very few pictures. I find that it takes me out of the moment. But on my last trip - a trip by myself - I took hundreds of pictures. It was awesome looking at those pictures with my wife when I returned home. But we are not foodies, so not a single picture of food in the lot.

The person who is standing in front of the display cases at the candy stores and bakeries in the parks taking pictures? I will be!! :rotfl: I'll be there during Halloween, I can't wait to take pictures of all the Halloween decorated desserts!! I'll also be the person taking the picture at the airport when we leave, airport when we land, fake monorail at airport, ME bus before we get on, ME while we are on, arriving at hotel....you get it! :rotfl: Are you picture crazy?? :scared1: :upsidedow

Hehe this will be me!!

YES-
that is me.

and a couple of years ago when everyone at UNI was complaining of lines at HP, I took many pics of the window scenes. BOTH parks have a lot to offer to just see, and be, and NOT do.

I spent loads of time at the tree of life, every visit, just looking and snapping.

AND, come sept I will see loads of folks unhappy at the mine train or freaking out because be our guest was booked 7 months ago.

Depending on location, event etc I will shoot anywhere from 900 to 2000 ....... wait for it ...... PER DAY! While digital has saved me tons of money it has also enabled the sickness!

Depending on location, event etc I will shoot anywhere from 900 to 2000 ....... wait for it ...... PER DAY! While digital has saved me tons of money it has also enabled the sickness!

:scared1::scared1:

Be honest now...does anyone take the time to look at all of those? ;)

I can barely get people to look at any of my WDW trip pictures! :rotfl:

Except of course, people like us...:hug::laughing:

I'll confess.....me too! I love to make photo books of our trips that I will cherish forever!

My favorite thing I've done with my disney pictures is to make a character autograph books for our trip using pictures from previous trips. We've had some great character interactions as they love to look through the books while talking to my kids.

:laughing:

I have no patience for writing out details, but perhaps I will do a trip report entirely made of my photos...could be fun! :bitelip:

You could do that and just caption them. I think the photos are the best part of TRs and a ton of details aren't always necessary for a good trip report.

Yeah, I'm a professional photographer. It's always a struggle to not take too many pictures. I have done that before and nearly ruined the fun and family time. My goal when I go in two weeks is to take far less photos of things I like and search for them on Flickr. I hope to focus more on family moments and snapshots for memories which are truly more important.

Sometimes I do break away for like an hour and shoot photos, but unless it's golden hour in the morning or evening then they are fairly worthless. During midday the sun is brutal and washes most things out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter