So anyone else see

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by NHMickey, Sep 2, 2002.

1. NHMickey

NHMickey <font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co Moderator

that Cheap Pins sold two of the LE cement Series for under cost today... I got Dasiy and Goofy... Should make an okay trader... Anyone else see these???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dizneypinz27

Dizneypinz27 Mouseketeer

yes I did see those but I didnt buy them, I bought the world trade center pin with Mickey, that will make an excellent addition to my collection

Ryan

4. BeautyLLM

BeautyLLM <font color=blue>Beauty'ful!<br><font color=magent

Does anyone know about the Mickey with WTC pin? Is it a fantasy pin or a real Disney pin? From TDS NY maybe?

5. NHMickey

NHMickey <font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co Moderator

It says it is a really big pin... I have a few REALLY big pins and they are fantasy pins. My guess is that this is as well... I mean why now... How come no one has ever seen or mentioned this pin before... Just seems a little strange.

6. BeautyLLM

BeautyLLM <font color=blue>Beauty'ful!<br><font color=magent

I agree Nat..it's probably a fantasy pin. And I don't know...maybe it's just me, but I feel kind of funny putting Mickey in an image with the World Trade Towers...

7. snowgooseltd

snowgooseltd DIS Veteran

I agree with the feeling of misplacement with the image of the towers and Mickey together. There is a place for levity in most situations and we all love Mickey unconditionally but......this is not where his image should be. I was under the impression that Cheapins was only selling true Disney pins. If it's assumed to be a "Fantasy" pin, what does this really mean?

8. dougmatt

dougmatt DIS Veteran

Ok... What's cheap pins? URL please??? :)

Thanks!

Doug

9. dougmatt

dougmatt DIS Veteran

Alright I found it cheappins.com Why oh why had I not heard of this place before..... :mad: Could have saved some REAL cash!

Doug